Why is this dude Bingx trying to beef with Raz and Fatal???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006

how did all this beef start?? im hoping to see a Fatal and Raz collabo track going at Bingx!!! sure seems like Neema has stayed away from this beef

just curious as to how it all started i guess.... and i always wondered how Bingx got on that Caviar Gold song with Redman too lol

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
at first i was about to grill you for talking about nobodies as if they were sombodies,
then i realized i accidently clicked on the northwest forum instead of the southern cali forum.

carry on.

ill check em out later

not big on northwest rappers even tho i got a northwest rapper in my sig
i fucks w thraxxhouse tho

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
. Avatar and Nacho still front runners for Seattle right now, IMHO ]
yup and key nyata

horse head makin noise down here too if we talkin weird white dudes but that's that emo sad shit bitches be talkin bout I fail at suicide and cry all night to horse head

bolo nef/bb sun god one of my favs tho cuz he truly don't give a fuck the vid on my sig nigga downed some NyQuil snorted coke and spit vomit at the cam smh lol he's the odb /lil b ofnachos extended crew

I fuck w seattles music and syko in Portland that's bout it

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
yeah im not feeling Bingx at all, i still rock with Raz and Fatal tho

Nacho is the big name still and it will remain that way for a minute, well of course Macklemore is out there but i cant even fuck with dudes music lol

i would love to see LROC and Jame$ Madi$on from Tactown get more shine too.... Avatar still drops ill music, i fux with a lot of Seatown/Tactown rappers, Portland too no doubt... i guess i just never understood what this beef was all about with the 3 guys i posted tho, not sure how it started or anything really