Who Can Sell 25,000 Units? Can It Be Done?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
@ Tadou

I would like to have you sit in front of Walter Zelnick at City Hall Distribution, Sonya Askew @ Musicland Group, and Violet Brown from Transworld/Wherehouse Music and tell them all of your grand ideas, and see what they say. You are the perfect example of continuously putting your foot in your mouth. You can use all of that high powered jargon, poppycock, and complete hogwash to make this shit sound good, but you have no clue what you are talking about.

You might think that you are going to be the man that will overthrow the establishment and reinvent the hip-hop business wheel, but that isn't going to happen. Your ideas sound very good, but need a little taste of reality behind it. I wish you the best my friend.

#yup yup

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Didn't get the house til April, so it was 10 years and 8 months. Not a bad estimate from 10 years out though considering in 2004 I was jobless, no car, going to community college, living at home, jerk off twice a day, etc. (who am I kidding, I still jerk off twice a day)

Now close this thread already damn it, shit's fucking depressing.