The where u been Syko post

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2014
I still keep Warpath, Lyrikaly Insane and Sykotherapy albums in rotation. NW classics for sure. Its been years but are you and BD ever gonna make more muzik together? Sykotherapy 2?

May 4, 2002
E @ezo terik i dont really know as far as BD, theres been alotta shit goin around hearsay wise and i still havent had the chance to speak to the man personally before i assume shit. Sykotherapy 2 ?? man idk its always a possibility lol i dont wanna let nobody down....
ItAintFunOutHer @ItAintFunOutHer thats crazy u ask....thats one of the beats i was playin for dre and he instantly was like.....oh yeah i need that....right now put it on!!! i was like its for my album tho....he said ok...put it on yo album then but i gotta get on it! he wrote and spit his verse in like 12 minutes..real talk...thats when i was like yeah we gonna be makin some shit.

@ClutchCityKid we had a whole album and its sittin one of these hard drives....the catch is i got one half and BD got the other.........so...yeah

Dec 4, 2006
SYKO @SYKO

whats droppin next big homie?? any singles??? mixtapes??? LPs?? any groups like the Taliban u workin with still?? just curious when we get to hear some new beats/lyrics from u again

May 4, 2002
@clutchcitykid I'm workin on my 5th album right now called Hiatus me and my lil bro doing all the production w no features.... Workin w Gifted Gab on her new joint...the Taliban is coming around nob dec... T soprano ( now t spoon) dropped a dope project called the cost of living and j1m c2le doin his thing tappin into that Detroit market....I'm still workin like a mfka man I ain't really stopped...I just been more so on the production..also my guy Gizzle McFly outta Richmond ca o been doin alotta work w him close up

May 4, 2002
@clutch check out my soundcloud page I put a snippet off one of me new tracks...I'm about 7 songs in and don't plan on leaking anything until it's all the way done....
NoJive @NoJive I got
Too many favorites lol ask someone here what u should go listen too....I'd say get familiar w both sykotherapy and amerikkkan Syko then the Norman Bates Project

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
A SWISHER IS NEVER BROKE UP IM STRICKLY A WOOD FILLER!!!! hahaha stupid slap unk, many backwoods were filled in the ougio off Powell next to that bar hahaha. I really had some good times at that spot bro! can't wait for the new album G SYKO @SYKO ! Keep up the good work

Dec 4, 2006
SYKO @SYKO

that snippet is enough to prove to me that the new joint will be a SLAPPER!!! u got a rough idea of when the full project might drop??

btw i dont blame u for not leaking anythang off it, your name still buzzin up here so plz believe we gonna be checkin for it