WHAT ARE YALL FEELINS ON SYKO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
well a real fan would respect the turf shit that goes on for these fools to produce these real ass songs u like so much. mutha fuckaz aint just no sit at home and write an album type cats bro. they out there gettin it in, grindin, making moves to get they fam and potnas straight. doin shit they can make subjects out of for these albums you like so much. so whatever bro, I cant put it much better than that.
thats the exact reason they aint gettin known.. waistin time grindin and not doin business. not speculatin or nothin, but i'll give you 2 guesses to why hes locked up right now.. along with a ton of other cats around here... and everywhere for that fact.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
@inasense...

honestly, i was abotu to go off.

but i'll say this. you seem to think they make hundreds of thousands of dollars rappin....dogg, THEY HAVE TO GRIND AND HUSTLE to make a "living".

don't think they make $500K on one album, or even 10 albums.

and all that "ill give yo u2 guesses" shit...cut that crap the fuck out. this isn't fucking Jeapordy with the catetory of "Where in the World is Syke Daddy?" lol

jesus....drama queens gota know everything huh....

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
thats the exact reason they aint gettin known.. waistin time grindin and not doin business. not speculatin or nothin, but i'll give you 2 guesses to why hes locked up right now.. along with a ton of other cats around here... and everywhere for that fact.
Sorry bro, everyone wasn't born with a silver spoon in they're mouths. Some people have no option but to grind. Some people can't support they're family with just a 9-5. I'm done trying to beat this shit into your head:x:x:x:x:x

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
syko shit that he locked up for has nothing to do with "grinding"

and unless you know dude personally its real extra groupieish to be inquiring about his legal situation

May 9, 2002
well a real fan would respect the turf shit that goes on for these fools to produce these real ass songs u like so much. mutha fuckaz aint just no sit at home and write an album type cats bro. they out there gettin it in, grindin, making moves to get they fam and potnas straight. doin shit they can make subjects out of for these albums you like so much. so whatever bro, I cant put it much better than that.
Sorry bro, everyone wasn't born with a silver spoon in they're mouths. Some people have no option but to grind. Some people can't support they're family with just a 9-5. I'm done trying to beat this shit into your head:x:x:x:x:x
No offense, but these are copout statements. People have CHOICES to make. No one forces ANYONE out here to do ANYTHING.

If a street cat is a streetcat and CHOOSES that lifestyle, then thats fine. But dont act like its the ONLY thing they can do. There are plenty of rappers that worked at a fast food joint and worked their way to making records and rising up.

You think Syko is the only rapper that chooses to "grind to make a living"? There are HUNDREDS of rappres with the same story and yet they have dropped albums. Different people have different priorities and its their CHOICE on what they decide to put in front of the other.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^I can respect that. But I have valid points so don't tell me that I don't. and Lisicki is right also.

Jul 12, 2002
It wouldn't even be an issue if he dropped even a FRACTION of all the albums he promised were "coming soon". Thats the ONLY reason why this subject is brought up like once a month.
Exactly. It's when u make promises to the fans or tell them something and don't follow through with it is where the problem lies.

I'll use I AM's example of how BD hasn't put out anything in a long time, but he hasn't been telling people he was going to either. He waited till he knew for sure everything was in line and gonna happen before he even announced anything. (At least that's what I think you've said about him in the past)

Whereas with Syko it seems he is disappointing fans because he told them something that got their hopes up and it never happened in the end.

Nov 30, 2002
@inasense...

honestly, i was abotu to go off.

but i'll say this. you seem to think they make hundreds of thousands of dollars rappin....dogg, THEY HAVE TO GRIND AND HUSTLE to make a "living".

don't think they make $500K on one album, or even 10 albums.

and all that "ill give yo u2 guesses" shit...cut that crap the fuck out. this isn't fucking Jeapordy with the catetory of "Where in the World is Syke Daddy?" lol

jesus....drama queens gota know everything huh....
i get that people have to grind to make a living... but ultimately.. if you grind long enough and hard enough.. that shit will be your demise... aint no drama queen here.. im just making a point... just hope he gets out soon and drops some shit...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
keep in mind i'm usually the first person in line to say "quit wasting time and put out an album." i know what you're saying. i just see it different sometimes that's all. i've even said to syko to hurry up and put out a fucking album. lol...so, i guess you could say i see both sides to the issue.

Apr 25, 2002
i think his ego is greater than his talent and that is holding him back and also cause all the false reports on upcoming albums.....but im sure his next shit he releases will be a straight knockout

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
im out.
thanks for all the support (negative and positive)
anything else u wanna ask...feel free