WHAT ARE YALL FEELINS ON SYKO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Right, you probably dont' know where the fuck he is then.

And ain't nothin square about not posting his business and not knowing you. You fucking half step. What's the point of being a bitch like that? Really? I hope you amuse yourself cause that's about all you're doin sucka.

If you really knew what he was doing, you probably wouldn't be saying shit. Either that, or he's not where he was last I heard.

Either way, you're a moron.
GBR!!! I don't expect a square ass internet geek like yourself to see the angles...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Speak on what you know hoe cake. That ain't me, so keep to yourself ya bitch.

If you know so much, tell these people where Syko is then.

I was just talkin to BD the other day while we were recording and he told me cause I asked about his (Syko's) album.

So, you can fuck off now.

And I don't know what the fuck GBR stands for, go figure, you internet square bitch.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Ur right. I don't know what's goin on wit syk nor is it my business buuuut allllllll I want is some new syko!!!!

Also premo said it the best. Tough bein a syko fan but when he comes thru, he sure doesn't disappoint.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Speak on what you know hoe cake. That ain't me, so keep to yourself ya bitch.

If you know so much, tell these people where Syko is then.

I was just talkin to BD the other day while we were recording and he told me cause I asked about his (Syko's) album.

So, you can fuck off now.

And I don't know what the fuck GBR stands for, go figure, you internet square bitch.
Ask anyone in here who knows or has met me in person... I'm far from a square or a bitch. With all that being said, I hope we meet in person someday... :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Ask anyone in here who knows or has met me in person... I'm far from a square or a bitch. With all that being said, I hope we meet in person someday... :)
Ahhh...LOL..

You can dish it out but can't take it huh?

Funny you said, those who know you or met you in person.

Since you don't know me, but you happen to be the one who started talking to me OUT OF POCKET. Don't call someone names if you do'nt want them to do it back. It's pretty simple logic really. And if you say shit to instigate and get peopel to talk shit, that's really pathetic. So, either don't call people names or expect to be called every name in the book. And accept it since you came outta pocket to begin with.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Ahhh...LOL..

You can dish it out but can't take it huh?

Funny you said, those who know you or met you in person.

Since you don't know me, but you happen to be the one who started talking to me OUT OF POCKET. Don't call someone names if you do'nt want them to do it back. It's pretty simple logic really. And if you say shit to instigate and get peopel to talk shit, that's really pathetic. So, either don't call people names or expect to be called every name in the book. And accept it since you came outta pocket to begin with.
Check your PM!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^did you two children solve the problem? hahaha im fucking wit yall. can't we all just get along? rofl.....

Nov 30, 2002
syko is consistently inconsistent. i cant wait 2 years for an album after it was hyped for two years. he sucks at his business, but he makes some heat. i'll cop when it drops, but im never pumped or waiting on shit. he needs to hit the books and get a degree in business. and whatever hes goin through shouldnt affect us cuz hes got what? 5 albums in the works for 3 years? c'mon... he makes sick ass music.. but a playa can only wait for so long. anyways.. i hope he is doin well and gets all his personal shit taken care of.. anyone talk to him let him know we wish him the best.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
syko is consistently inconsistent. i cant wait 2 years for an album after it was hyped for two years. he sucks at his business, but he makes some heat. i'll cop when it drops, but im never pumped or waiting on shit. he needs to hit the books and get a degree in business. and whatever hes goin through shouldnt affect us cuz hes got what? 5 albums in the works for 3 years? c'mon... he makes sick ass music.. but a playa can only wait for so long. anyways.. i hope he is doin well and gets all his personal shit taken care of.. anyone talk to him let him know we wish him the best.
Being FSG and Taliban ain't just no music shit homie. There's a lot that goes on behind closed doors that a lot of ya'll wouldn't and prolly couldn't understand if you wanted to.

Nov 30, 2002
Being FSG and Taliban ain't just no music shit homie. There's a lot that goes on behind closed doors that a lot of ya'll wouldn't and prolly couldn't understand if you wanted to.
and i dont care, ive never seen anyone take so long to drop anything. im comin from a fan stand point. and from what i see hes bad business with great music,

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
and i dont care, ive never seen anyone take so long to drop anything. im comin from a fan stand point. and from what i see hes bad business with great music,
well a real fan would respect the turf shit that goes on for these fools to produce these real ass songs u like so much. mutha fuckaz aint just no sit at home and write an album type cats bro. they out there gettin it in, grindin, making moves to get they fam and potnas straight. doin shit they can make subjects out of for these albums you like so much. so whatever bro, I cant put it much better than that.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
well a real fan would respect the turf shit that goes on for these fools to produce these real ass songs u like so much. mutha fuckaz aint just no sit at home and write an album type cats bro. they out there gettin it in, grindin, making moves to get they fam and potnas straight. doin shit they can make subjects out of for these albums you like so much. so whatever bro, I cant put it much better than that.
real chop.