What Happened to Mo X N Lil G

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
i got there album long time ago when i lived up in Vancouver,WA long time ago, do they still put out shit?

the album i got

shit used to slap i wish i still had my CD but got all my Cd's stolen years ago

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2008
Nope, lil g now illicit, doin music with pain and Jesus spades as I.n.k. And I don't think mo really does music anymore, works for microsoft, he is tryin to get their chronic 2004 mixtape for me right now, I had looked into this not too long ago

Apr 9, 2004
I am retired from music. I decided I didn't wanna be an aspiring rapper after age 30 lol.

I have a shitload of unreleased material I'm considering putting up if anyone's interested. Though most of the shit is "good enough" mixes I did myself right after recording.
Can you post up all the unreleased material?

Jul 12, 2002
I'll try to get something up in the next couple weeks. I have to boot up my studio computer and go through all the songs to find ones I'm comfortable posting.
I used to have an unreleased song by you and Mo-X with Wanz on the hook called City of Rain. Would love to get that track again.