The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

The Notorious Northwest Talk about the North West Side of Siccness...



User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2017, 09:10 AM   #21
Snakegang
Banned
 
Snakegang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hard Times
Posts: 1,481
Propped 17,899 Times in 4,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch city kid View Post
are there any active forums on NW rap music on the internet ???


i wish we could get this one poppin again!!!
Gabe should make you a Mod and you should do like a weekly or bi weekly thread about new NW music. I'd check it out. I feel like you are more knowledgeable about NW stuff than anyone else on here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakegang View Post
I'm gonna check and make sure mr g is actually a gangster will report back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakegang View Post
@Mr G is a confirmed gangsta. he robbed me and carved 14 into my chest.
Snakegang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Snakegang:
Old 07-21-2017, 01:27 AM   #22
EVERgREENRIDER
ResidentRocketScientist
 
EVERgREENRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At the Pump
Posts: 2,830
Propped 15,059 Times in 6,689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakegang View Post
Gabe should make you a Mod and you should do like a weekly or bi weekly thread about new NW music. I'd check it out. I feel like you are more knowledgeable about NW stuff than anyone else on here.
Clutch knows of every single person that's ever dropped A SONG from the NW
EVERgREENRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To EVERgREENRIDER:
Old 07-24-2017, 08:46 PM   #23
clutch city kid
Sicc OG
 
clutch city kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 461
Propped 375 Times in 237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakegang View Post
Gabe should make you a Mod and you should do like a weekly or bi weekly thread about new NW music. I'd check it out. I feel like you are more knowledgeable about NW stuff than anyone else on here.



something like that might be kinda dope yeah homie!!! i could do a lil mix of older stuff and newer stuff, keep things fresh while still showing love to the old school... u think people would want to check that out?
clutch city kid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To clutch city kid:
Old 07-24-2017, 08:47 PM   #24
clutch city kid
Sicc OG
 
clutch city kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 461
Propped 375 Times in 237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERgREENRIDER View Post
Clutch knows of every single person that's ever dropped A SONG from the NW



lol i do my best to stay plugged into the scene homie
clutch city kid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To clutch city kid:
Old 07-28-2017, 09:49 AM   #25
Snakegang
Banned
 
Snakegang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hard Times
Posts: 1,481
Propped 17,899 Times in 4,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch city kid View Post
something like that might be kinda dope yeah homie!!! i could do a lil mix of older stuff and newer stuff, keep things fresh while still showing love to the old school... u think people would want to check that out?
I would be for sure!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakegang View Post
I'm gonna check and make sure mr g is actually a gangster will report back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakegang View Post
@Mr G is a confirmed gangsta. he robbed me and carved 14 into my chest.
Snakegang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Snakegang:
Old 07-29-2017, 10:03 AM   #26
EVERgREENRIDER
ResidentRocketScientist
 
EVERgREENRIDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: At the Pump
Posts: 2,830
Propped 15,059 Times in 6,689 Posts
Aye yo @coop make it happen bruh
EVERgREENRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To EVERgREENRIDER:
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:34 AM.




Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
2017 Siccness Network. All rights reserved.
Back to Top