What the fuck is up???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
are there any active forums on NW rap music on the internet ???

i wish we could get this one poppin again!!!
Gabe should make you a Mod and you should do like a weekly or bi weekly thread about new NW music. I'd check it out. I feel like you are more knowledgeable about NW stuff than anyone else on here.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Gabe should make you a Mod and you should do like a weekly or bi weekly thread about new NW music. I'd check it out. I feel like you are more knowledgeable about NW stuff than anyone else on here.
Clutch knows of every single person that's ever dropped A SONG from the NW

Dec 4, 2006

something like that might be kinda dope yeah homie!!! i could do a lil mix of older stuff and newer stuff, keep things fresh while still showing love to the old school... u think people would want to check that out?

Apr 16, 2009
Seems like ithasnt been the same since out there since 151 got arrested, the music disappeared. On another note, how u guys still let that little weasel DZ still rap? Nobody ran him out yet>> Heard he was speaking down on 151 but idk the politics of the case. Just disappointed to hear him end the career. And u guys defending his name, but West Coast Mafia making music with that weasel, I think thats weak. Doesnt seem like a honorable thing to do, hope you guys are setting him up lol

Only thing I hear in that same weight class from Seattle is M. and HP the game god now
I dont play those silly games. I move solid so some of these moves I see from the outside look suspect to me

Last edited: