What do you think of the cover?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i gotta say, i like the cover. and it's nice how "west coast" shows up just passed your head on the building....colors are good, nice quality, i like the font.....shit man, usually i can find at least 5 things that i dont like, but i can't find shit.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Good looking. My staff and I are taking a different approach to this album this time. We want to ensure that everything about it screams quality, from the cover to the outro. It addresses everything the critics have questioned about D.O.G. and Bow Wow Records while exemplifying growth, and wisdom.
Don't look for the features to be the best part of this album, and it features (Snoop, Luni Coleone, Cool Nutz, Certified, Key Loom, and Leezy Soprano)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i usually don't care about features much anyway.....the first 3 are good....dont' know who 2 of the last 3 are, and one of them i really don't care for...lol....

either way, i'll likely get a copy of it....i haven't got a NW album for awhile besides dividenz....and before that it was probably neema's album "my life for sale." that's years ago...lol....

Aug 15, 2008
That sh*ts UGLY. Naw i'm f*ckin wichu I think it goes hard. It's creative yet clean. I love when cats put up recognizable (at least ta me & I ain't from The Tac) things in their artwork i.e. the building wit WEST COAST on it and Jake One in front of DICK's Burger. Keep gettin it N my dude.