Walla Walla area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Who here is from the Walla Walla area..?

Some folks from out here are gonna be doing a show out that way soon and need some info..

.. holla..

Dec 11, 2002
What are the clubs out there that do live shows..? what big school are in the area for promoting (University/College/Trade Schools)..?

Sep 24, 2005
yeah im in walla walla,there is a club called hypnotiq downtown,there is two colleges in the area,walla walla community college and whitman.who's all gonna be performing at this concert?

Dec 11, 2002
munky333 said:
yeah im in walla walla,there is a club called hypnotiq downtown,there is two colleges in the area,walla walla community college and whitman.who's all gonna be performing at this concert?

I dont know all the details yet.. when I do I'll post up..

I been to Walla Walla several times but its been a minute and I cant get the mental picture back in my head...

Dec 11, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Fuck Walla Walla I was there a month ago visiting my brother, got a $170 speeding ticket.

Thats where I got my last ticket.... every person that was on the label I used to work with has gotten a ticket in that same area.. 5-6 different folks at different times.. same damn spot too...

KALYN said:
Thats where I got my last ticket.... every person that was on the label I used to work with has gotten a ticket in that same area.. 5-6 different folks at different times.. same damn spot too...
Real shit. the one i got was like $300 +. But I was going 94mph. I was only trying to get back to portland after some shows that we did in wa & id