Volume fest in Spokane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i looked into that Slug Christ guy cause u mentioned him here but i cant get into that music at all bro, what the hell is even going on with him??? is he mentally stable??

Lol. That's debatable. Took me a while to get into him but he's one of my favorite artists right now. It's definitely not everyone's favorite music.

Dec 4, 2006
Lol. That's debatable. Took me a while to get into him but he's one of my favorite artists right now. It's definitely not everyone's favorite music.

what is it that u like about him??

he cant really sing, nor rap or rhyme properly... im not even sure what genre its in lol does he have a big following on college campuses or something?? not sure what kind of fan base he appeals to besides maybe the mumble rap crowd... if hes got followers and makes money then i cant even hate lol do your thang young man, it just aint my style

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
what is it that u like about him??

he cant really sing, nor rap or rhyme properly... im not even sure what genre its in lol does he have a big following on college campuses or something?? not sure what kind of fan base he appeals to besides maybe the mumble rap crowd... if hes got followers and makes money then i cant even hate lol do your thang young man, it just aint my style
I like a lot of mumble rap, so there you go haha. I think a lot of his stuff is catchy and has some funny/witty lyrical content. Doesn't really sound like anyone else. Check these out.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Portland was so tough to get a show in. It's crazy because his label said like half of his vinyl gets sent to Portland. We're still trying to add one that Tuesday
I think the city has heard some of his music and they're looking out for his safety and well-being​. HERRON HERRON HERRON

Dec 4, 2006
We get it man, you'd rather hear obscure, questionable NW shit lol

yall can listen to whatever u want to man lol just dont try n tell me this takes any type of talent to accomplish, thats all im saying... its purely entertainment, and i can understand that and if hes making money off it then thats dope, doesnt mean im lying tho about it being some simple shit

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
yall can listen to whatever u want to man lol just dont try n tell me this takes any type of talent to accomplish, thats all im saying... its purely entertainment, and i can understand that and if hes making money off it then thats dope, doesnt mean im lying tho about it being some simple shit
I never said I liked him, his shit to far out for me lol. But some of his beats are dope and that does take talent

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
props to the youngin for making his own beats, i can rock with that!!

how u livin homie?? u gonna watch the fight tonight??
Thanks to an unnamed siccness breh-goon I got to watch it on Instagram live. What a shit fight. Best thing about it was announcing GGG vs Canelo