Upcoming Walla Walla shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
We just anounced out next show it's Afroman on June 17th. Looks like it'll sell out. The venue capacity is only 350. As usual if any of you wanna come out I'll buy you drinks and smoke you out. We've got a bunch of locals on it too.

And on April 14th We've got a show with Illest Uminati and a bunch of locals. Here's the poster for that one:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
We just anounced out next show it's Afroman on June 17th. Looks like it'll sell out. The venue capacity is only 350. As usual if any of you wanna come out I'll buy you drinks and smoke you out. We've got a bunch of locals on it too.

And on April 14th We've got a show with Illest Uminati and a bunch of locals. Here's the poster for that one:
That sounds good.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

I'll have a poster for the nacho/avatar show within a week, trying to add another big Seattle name, hoping to confirm it tomorrow.
Have you hollered at Notez at all? I'm pretty sure he has a decent following over there on the east side of the mountains,he always be doing shows over there. You should bring Smoke Dog outta retirement too bruh, yall are kinda homies right?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Have you hollered at Notez at all? I'm pretty sure he has a decent following over there on the east side of the mountains,he always be doing shows over there. You should bring Smoke Dog outta retirement too bruh, yall are kinda homies right?
I just got Smoke on the Nacho/avatar show! There is talk of doing like a old school NW fest show I don't know if it would fly though. It wouldn't be a big money maker at all and a lot of those dudes have big heads and think they're worth a g a show.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I just got Smoke on the Nacho/avatar show! There is talk of doing like a old school NW fest show I don't know if it would fly though. It wouldn't be a big money maker at all and a lot of those dudes have big heads and think they're worth a g a show.
God fucking damn it Snake now I GOTTA come to the show. You sunovabitch. Old school NW fest would be fucking KILLER, but unfortunately, you are completely correct

Dec 4, 2006

ehhh getting Smoke to come is major imo, ive never had a chance to see him live!!!

Sep 24, 2005
I'd be down to help with a old school nw fest

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Afroman is tomorrow I know EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER is coming. He's even bringing one of my friends and a ton of Colt 45. I love the Siccness for shit like that! It's sold out but if anyone from here wants to come message me and I'll get you in.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
A HUGE thank you goes out to Snakegang @Snakegang , I had the time of my life dog. Even though Snake is basically the mayor of Walla Walla and had a million things going on, he made sure to take some time and make ya boy and my girl feel super welcome. I WILL DEFINITELY BE COMING BACK FOR NACHO AND AVATAR! As most yall know, I'm a huuuuuge Afroman Stan so being here and seeing this was akin to a religious experience lol. Gave Fro daps, got him to sign my hat, and unbeknownst to most, I brought him his colt 45.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
A HUGE thank you goes out to Snakegang @Snakegang , I had the time of my life dog. Even though Snake is basically the mayor of Walla Walla and had a million things going on, he made sure to take some time and make ya boy and my girl feel super welcome. I WILL DEFINITELY BE COMING BACK FOR NACHO AND AVATAR! As most yall know, I'm a huuuuuge Afroman Stan so being here and seeing this was akin to a religious experience lol. Gave Fro daps, got him to sign my hat, and unbeknownst to most, I brought him his colt 45.
Bro you and your girl are cool as fuck. Glad you came out man and kicking it at the store today was dope too. You're welcome anytime! Permanent guestlist haha