Upcoming Walla Walla shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Just announced a bunch of shows.

Rob Van Dam and some stand up comedians 2/3

Riff Raff 2/27

Sam Lachow and Dave B 3/3

OG Maco and Young Greatness 4/4

I'll post fliers soon.

right on thanks brotha!!!

are u gonna have any local guys opening ??

i been listening to the few King Mag tracks i can find, i found out about him through you i think... i dig his music and Jake Sierra makes ill beats... Prince Hyph is dope too... those kind of acts ya know... those 2 dudes from Tri Cities, i forgot their name, they were pretty ill too... just curious if those kind of acts will be around or not

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
right on thanks brotha!!!

are u gonna have any local guys opening ??

i been listening to the few King Mag tracks i can find, i found out about him through you i think... i dig his music and Jake Sierra makes ill beats... Prince Hyph is dope too... those kind of acts ya know... those 2 dudes from Tri Cities, i forgot their name, they were pretty ill too... just curious if those kind of acts will be around or not
Yup! Karma and Nobi from tri-cities are playing the sam lachow show. So is Dave B from seattle. Prince and hyph and Tiedye Makkin and Ugly Gang from portland are all playing the OG Maco show. I talked to Jake Sierra the other day about doing some shows with him but nothing is concrete.

Dec 4, 2006
Yup! Karma and Nobi from tri-cities are playing the sam lachow show. So is Dave B from seattle. Prince and hyph and Tiedye Makkin and Ugly Gang from portland are all playing the OG Maco show. I talked to Jake Sierra the other day about doing some shows with him but nothing is concrete.

i wanna catch that Lachow show!!!! OHH HELL YES!!! i havent seen Dave B live yet but im a fan... Karma and Nobi need to drop a mixtape or something

who is Rob Van Dam??

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
i wanna catch that Lachow show!!!! OHH HELL YES!!! i havent seen Dave B live yet but im a fan... Karma and Nobi need to drop a mixtape or something

who is Rob Van Dam??
He's a wrestler. He's a stoner and does comedy stuff. Not my style but it'll be cool. Let me know if you want to come to the Lachow show I'll get you on the list and I'm sure we'll party with those guys after.

Dec 4, 2006
He's a wrestler. He's a stoner and does comedy stuff. Not my style but it'll be cool. Let me know if you want to come to the Lachow show I'll get you on the list and I'm sure we'll party with those guys after.

right on bro!!!

it sux i couldnt make some of the past shows, i REALLY wanted to man i just had to get some shit in order in life before i could get back to the extra stuff ya diiiiiiig!!!

are there any other acts you are talking with about possibly doing shows??? u were saying maybe Jake Sierra and that would be dope... he really doesnt have a lot of music out ive noticed... i havent seen a mixtape from King Mag or anything like that

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
right on bro!!!

it sux i couldnt make some of the past shows, i REALLY wanted to man i just had to get some shit in order in life before i could get back to the extra stuff ya diiiiiiig!!!

are there any other acts you are talking with about possibly doing shows??? u were saying maybe Jake Sierra and that would be dope... he really doesnt have a lot of music out ive noticed... i havent seen a mixtape from King Mag or anything like that
Yeah he sells a decent amount of beats but doesn't put out a ton of music