Upcoming Walla Walla Shows 3-29-2017

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I've been kind of absent from here lately and wanted to come update you guys on our next shows.
April 8th:
Lil Debbie, Demrick and 1 ton of potluck. Plus Lord Lawrence from portland and some local openers.

May 4th:
Devin The Dude and Gifted Gab plus some local openers. I attached fliers for Debbie and will post the Devin one when it's done. Also I attached a video my friend made of the Riff Raff show. Devin is going to probably sell out and I'm kinda tight on guestlist but I can hook up weed and drinks to any siccness folks that want to come out. Debbie I ca get you in and hook you up. Thanks for all the support.
Prestige Motors Presents: RiFF RAFF - LIVE IN WALLA WALLA

Last edited:

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
i think its about time we did the damn thing bro!! i want to see Devin!!!
About gotdamn time lol. I should have my license back in 2 weeks or less so it'll make getting there much easier. Otherwise I'ma take the Greyhound. But I ain't missing Devin, he ain't got no Portland date this tour

Dec 4, 2006
About gotdamn time lol. I should have my license back in 2 weeks or less so it'll make getting there much easier. Otherwise I'ma take the Greyhound. But I ain't missing Devin, he ain't got no Portland date this tour

i got my Ls homie, instead of going all the way to Walla maybe u can get dropped off somewhere here in the Valley and we can mob up together