"UNITE" freestyle: #dontshoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
GOOD STUFF PIMP....THESE COPS ARE DOING TOO MUCH MAYNE....THEY NEED SOME GET RIGHT....I SEE YOU FILMED AT THE AURORA CEMETERY....YOU STAY OUT IN THE NORTH MAYNE? DO YOU HAVE A RELEASE DATE FOR YOUR ALBUM? IM STILL SLAPPIN THE SONGS YOU PUT UP ON SOUNDCLOUD PIMP.

Dec 5, 2014
GOOD STUFF PIMP....THESE COPS ARE DOING TOO MUCH MAYNE....THEY NEED SOME GET RIGHT....I SEE YOU FILMED AT THE AURORA CEMETERY....YOU STAY OUT IN THE NORTH MAYNE? DO YOU HAVE A RELEASE DATE FOR YOUR ALBUM? IM STILL SLAPPIN THE SONGS YOU PUT UP ON SOUNDCLOUD PIMP.
Check your email. I emailed those tracks to you this past Saturday. Sorry it took so long. Yeah I stay in Shoreline, you got a good fuckin eye! Shootin for end of January. Just want everything to be right. Aye you interested in performing at Maxims this Friday? Theyre giving me the chance to host my own rap show. I know it's short notice, but figured I'd ask.

May 5, 2002
Check your email. I emailed those tracks to you this past Saturday. Sorry it took so long. Yeah I stay in Shoreline, you got a good fuckin eye! Shootin for end of January. Just want everything to be right. Aye you interested in performing at Maxims this Friday? Theyre giving me the chance to host my own rap show. I know it's short notice, but figured I'd ask.
GOOD LOOKIN OUT MAYNE. THE SONGS ARE SLAPPIN AND THANK YOU PIMP FOR SENDING THEM. ....I HAVE BEEN OUT HERE SO LONG ITS EASY TO RECOGNIZE THE AREA LOL. THAT GAS STATION WITH THE STARBUCKS IS WHERE THE DUDE WAS ASKING WHAT I WAS BUMPIN AWHILE BACK....AND IT WAS YOUR SONGS SLAPPIN IN THE CD PLAYER.

THANKS ALOT FOR THE INVITE TO PERFORM BUT I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO IN SUCH SHORT NOTICE. PLUS IM GONNA BE WITH MY 3 YEAR OLD ALL WEEKEND SO ITS REALLY HARD TO GET AWAY. MAYBE SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE THOUGH. AS SOON AS YOUR ALBUM DROPS LET ME KNOW MAYNE. THANKS AGAIN. OH YEAH AND ANYTIME IF YOU HAVE ANY NEW TRACKS SEND THEM TO ME MAYNE. I LOVE TO BUMP GOOD MUSIC AND WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.