Unexpected Arrival - My Life for Sale... for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I just got done listening to it front to back. I take everything back I said. The album is not as good as I thought it was. It's better. There were parts where I just stopped and shook my head in disbelief. It's amazing that albums like this get made independantly. I just kind of thought of all the hustle and time that had to go into putting this thing together and it amazes me. If half the hustle that was put into making this album is put into pushing it, it's gonna sell a minimum of 10,000 copies. In my mind.

Worth the price of admission.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^I soaked it on my drive back to school the day after the show, I didn't skip a single track the whole way through. This album is somethin else. I knew the album was supposed to be good, but this shit took me by storm, DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS ONE.

Nov 30, 2002
an amazing cd from an artist that has come so far from when he started... the NW should rep this guy and his music... this is a quality product.. i like every track on this cd... you can expect at least 5 sales from me on this album

pz

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Ordered..

Billy- are you mailing out the orders? If so.. hook up a promo package and I'll lace the streets after I'm done with the Tech9/Potluck material...

Nov 30, 2002
if Neema would hurry up and tell me what songs he wants me to put on the snippets i could give that to EW as a preview for Reaper Radio.. NEEMA YOU NEED TO GET ME THOSE! ha

pz

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I just picked up my copy from the post office today... I'll post up my thoughts once I've had some time to listen to the entire album..

Apr 25, 2002
KALYN said:
I just picked up my copy from the post office today... I'll post up my thoughts once I've had some time to listen to the entire album..
If yours arrived at the PO today that's a good sign for me, b/c I ordered it about 2 weeks ago and it hasn't gotten out here to Minnesota yet.

I can't wait to hear it, I've never been a real big fan of Unexpected Arrival b/c I've never really felt his music but you have got to respect somebody who keeps getting better and better and working at it. From the opinions of people on here who I usually agree with, I'll be loving this album. Just can't wait to get it.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
One thing I will say about this new album is that Neema has made leaps and bounds.... the first I heard of his music was a couple years ago when the first NCR was taking submissions- I was the one that chose his track for that release.... and I still love that song with the female singing in Spanish.. but this album is so different... I'm impressed at its diversity and strength ( ..hopefully that doesnt sound too corny.. lol.. ) .. props to UA..

Apr 14, 2003
Fridge said:
This album is truely a classic.

Okay, not sayin that you're wrong or anything, but how many times have i heard that about NW albums???
If they are all classics then why the fuck isnt the NW on top of the game??

Im going to definitely cop this shit though mayne, UA brings the heat.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
You hear it about ALL albums that come out these days- NW, Bay Area, etc.. I always need to talk to someone who isnt biased, doesnt work for or promote for that label or group of artists... and get their thoughts on it.

..in this case.. that would be ME... lol..

Cop the album.... you wont be disapointed. :)