TACOMA Rapper Young Ace dropping his 1995 Album"Step Into my World"on Premier Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
TACOMA Rapper Young Ace dropping his 1995 Album"Step Into my World"on Premier Records

Whats good Evrybody ? Today we got a new Teaser for one of our next Projects out.Its called Young Ace - Step into my World.Was recorded in 1995 by Michael Ortega who also produced Classics Like Vitamin C - A Shot in the Dark or Ben B Hard - One Mo Time.Young Ace Project went to the Shelves when he suddenly died in 1996.Its about Time to show the World this amazing Classic.Enjoy.Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvwPWSGoyPQ&feature=plcp

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
you can get them from me,hit me up per pm with your info.
young ace died thats why the cd never dropped and we decided to put it out now.the price is expensive because we had to put in alot of money to get the rights to release it.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
and you dont get those selfmade CDr cds evrybody is selling nowadaysm those that stop playing after a few years lol

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I'm curious - can anyone tell me what the demand curve looks for these things? The supply part is quite clear, but the demand is an interesting case - My guess is that it is flat for a while than it bends down, i.e. there is a fixed number of people who are ever going to buy such an album and they're going to buy up to a certain price, after that you start losing more and more of them; the question is how steep the decline is after the inflection point and where that point is...

Jul 12, 2002
I'm curious - can anyone tell me what the demand curve looks for these things? The supply part is quite clear, but the demand is an interesting case - My guess is that it is flat for a while than it bends down, i.e. there is a fixed number of people who are ever going to buy such an album and they're going to buy up to a certain price, after that you start losing more and more of them; the question is how steep the decline is after the inflection point and where that point is...
Ya let me look that up for you real quick in the "Shelved Gangsta Rap Albums Supply/Demand Curve Examples" section of my Microeconomics book...

Props: InDO and ThaG

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
haha yea well like dj coma says , thats something you have to find out youself.as for me i got a circle of 300 buyers.so between 200-400 copies i always move but i got good connections which i used built up over the years.but its about to get the normal buyers to buy my cds,thats what makes the pricing idea intresting for me.i might try it out next time. maybe starting with 15$ instead of 19.99$,what do you think ?