T-Rock and Dj Cree set to appear on " Northwest Stomping Grounds "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
My homie Dj Cree released this sick ass track online for ya'll enjoyment. Features T-Rock who is known for work with Three 6 Mafia. It also features Lil Scrappy currently on TVT RECORDS . Also known as Lil Johns label.

You can Catch both DJ Cree and T-Rock on my upcoming album Northwest Stomping Grounds . They will be spitting some fire shit and it'll definetely be on the darkerside type tip and I want you to get use to this MC. And make you aware of the talent he possesses.

So listen to this track for now and make sure to cop the album when it drops! Don't pass up on this upcoming supastar " Dj Cree ".

http://www.iap-tv.com/music/whatchuknowboutdat.ram

and don't forget to check out T-Rock's latest single to hit the net . " Slang 04 "

http://www.iap-tv.com/music/slang04.ram

Feb 14, 2004
T-Rock's one of my favorite artists from the South, so this should be tight to hear. where could this DJ Cree album be purchased at? anywhere near spokane WA?

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
savage said:
T-Rock's one of my favorite artists from the South, so this should be tight to hear. where could this DJ Cree album be purchased at? anywhere near spokane WA?

T-Rock appears on my cd twice homie and for sure mad future projects of mine. He's a tight cat.

You can hit up www.IAP-TV.com to get Dj Crees album.

He released it independantly.

fucking heat though. There's clips etc.

hit it up!

Northwest is on the come up. Fuck what ya heard!

Dec 2, 2002
T-Rock goes hard as fuck!

Blow_Ya_Whistle said:
T-Rock appears on my cd twice homie and for sure mad future projects of mine. He's a tight cat.

You can hit up www.IAP-TV.com to get Dj Crees album.

He released it independantly.

fucking heat though. There's clips etc.

hit it up!

Northwest is on the come up. Fuck what ya heard!