SYKO-YOUNG DROOP- BYRON DOUGLAS are THE GOVERNMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2014
How am I riding a wave I helped create? Makes no sense.
I'm sorry your angry I haven't dropped nothing worth listening to.
Mixing and mastering cost money if you didn't know...didn't know it was my duty to go all out just for you to download for free. Lyrical Syko has never went anywhere. The state of music has changed. And I don't feel the need to go all out for nothing. It's gotta be right for ME. I make the music I wanna make and if you rock with it cool. If not, no love lost. But trying to
Insult me isn't gonna get you new music faster. Always love & respect. ��
Like I said earlier I wont get nobodies hopes up with false release dates. That's my fault.
I'm sittin on hella music but just don't wanna release it. I want to drop somethin that will make you proud. Not filler music because I've been MIA. On another note I've been producing my ass off....lol ����*♂️Even tried to start working I. syko therapy 2 butD Sane was more interested in spreading rumors around my condition (Bi-Polar) and further more with all the deaths, arrests, & other bullshit...I put my career or hold to get better as a person. So if your mad at me for being human I can't help that. And BTW I've constantly tried to bury the hatchet with D. Nothin but love and respect. I'm on some diff shit in life. No Ill will towards anybody unless they threaten my life.
I feel it cuz that some real talk :cheers: