SYKO-YOUNG DROOP- BYRON DOUGLAS are THE GOVERNMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
That's crazy y'all still got this shit

The Album was Called "Pimpin The System" and this was the Title track off the album...thought y'all might want it..another track was called Cant Hyde It which is on Young Droop's "King Me" album....slap them 2 on there you almost got a full album lol

http://syko12.bandcamp.com/track/syko-f-young-droop-b-d-pimpin-the-system

this was my favorite track though....took one of my favorite Dr. Dre tracks and replayed it

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
If your sick of waiting don't check for me no more...simple as that.
I'll drop when I'm ready to drop.
Is the northwest state of music that weak?
I mean gaaat damn lol

damn, thats how u wanna get down with your fans??? i think most of us just love your music and want to hear more of it... NW music is doing great right now btw, maybe we just like your music so much that we still want to hear it regardless of what others are doing

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
No Syke to tell you the truth YOU'VE been that weak bruh. Quit trying to ride off your Mac Dre wave and catch another one, if you still got it in you that is. Matter of fact, most these cats dug your shit cuz of Sykotherapy, actual LYRICAL Syko. Not this bullshit and a half ass hyphy shit. You right, i know I'm done checking on you at this point. Fuck you haven't even learned how to master down your sounds for Christ sake.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
No Syke to tell you the truth YOU'VE been that weak bruh. Quit trying to ride off your Mac Dre wave and catch another one, if you still got it in you that is. Matter of fact, most these cats dug your shit cuz of Sykotherapy, actual LYRICAL Syko. Not this bullshit and a half ass hyphy shit. You right, i know I'm done checking on you at this point. Fuck you haven't even learned how to master down your sounds for Christ sake.
How am I riding a wave I helped create? Makes no sense.
I'm sorry your angry I haven't dropped nothing worth listening to.
Mixing and mastering cost money if you didn't know...didn't know it was my duty to go all out just for you to download for free. Lyrical Syko has never went anywhere. The state of music has changed. And I don't feel the need to go all out for nothing. It's gotta be right for ME. I make the music I wanna make and if you rock with it cool. If not, no love lost. But trying to
Insult me isn't gonna get you new music faster. Always love & respect. ��
Like I said earlier I wont get nobodies hopes up with false release dates. That's my fault.
I'm sittin on hella music but just don't wanna release it. I want to drop somethin that will make you proud. Not filler music because I've been MIA. On another note I've been producing my ass off....lol ����*♂️Even tried to start working I. syko therapy 2 butD Sane was more interested in spreading rumors around my condition (Bi-Polar) and further more with all the deaths, arrests, & other bullshit...I put my career or hold to get better as a person. So if your mad at me for being human I can't help that. And BTW I've constantly tried to bury the hatchet with D. Nothin but love and respect. I'm on some diff shit in life. No Ill will towards anybody unless they threaten my life.

Last edited: