Street Level Records drafts Anonimous AKA Tha Loco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
For those who haven't heard yet, Street Level Records has drafted Federal Way rapper Anonimous aka Tha Loco to the team and he has also given SLR full control of his music catalog. As part of the official announcement, we are making his rare and out of print debut double album "Smile Now, Die Later" available again for *FREE DOWNLOAD*

If you've never heard of him, please check him out because he's DOPE!

Anonimous AKA Tha Loco – “Smile Now, Die Later” (2004) | Street Level Records

Apr 14, 2003
lol...thanks. I don't think I can compete with Macklemore though. "The Heist" is about to go platinum.

Kinda feel like we all might have a chance at the spotlight out here tho, thanks to macklemore reppin the nW like he does.

And that's fuckin DOPE! I'm downloading right now. Hustla Style is the only album I've heard from Tha Loco but I fucking love that album, and still jam about 10 songs off of it regularly.
Cant wait to see what yall brew up

Dec 3, 2005
i love the macklemore hate!! im tryin to hear some as yet to be released cuts by the Loco D! im lookin at the freestyle tape with "J-Loc" on it from pre 2000 right now, gotta get off my ass and send it to you like i said i would