Speedy in the Stranger

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Just in case your lazy

Hang Loose is a new local platter to check for by Venezuelan-born MC Speedy Gonzales. The Latin flav is real heavy on this eight-track release, laced with Speedy's gruff-voiced bars and silky R&B vocals courtesy of Latin Rose and Todd Brown. From for-the-ladies jams to straight crunk bangers, Speedy's straightforward flow, charismatic narration, and adept hook-crafting is pretty engaging; the sound is real radio but raw enough that I ain't at all mad at it. Featuring guest spots from Unexpected Arrival and Crytical, cop this if you can find it.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Yeah, Larry has been showing a lot of love... everyone should definately check out the new Cancer Rising CD he's pushing too... we all should support the guy who supports all of us. Good to see you in there Speedy!!!

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the love ya'll...The album has been doing good and I'm in the works of shooting a video, just trying to get the bread together and when I do it will be done by the same dude who did Ricky Pharoe's video..so it will be clean