Some new shit outta the 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
^^^^DAMN....GOOD LOOKIN OUT COOPDVILL....YOU JUST GOT LACED CHALAEMAC....I really like...."aint fuckin wit you" great song....some real life spit.....once the song starts it almost reminds me of some old siccmade music.

Last edited:
May 5, 2002
What up G. Good lookin on the feedback, I really appreciate it! My engineer has all my tracks. I don't have any of em on MP3 file to send, but my full project is coming in the spring. Both of those songs will be on it.
Hey bro....you really should get some mp3's up so people can slap this in the whip mayne....i would talk to your engineer and get that done ASAP. IT ONLY TAKES A COUPLE MINUTES TO BOUNCE THE TRACK....TELL HIM TO BOUNCE THE "AINT FUCKIN WIT YOU" ASAP....TELL HIM RHS WANTS TO SLAP IT THE RIDE. REAL TALK....I JUST SENT THIS TO MY HOMIE AND HE SAID THE SAME THING.

Dec 28, 2005
Ha my engineer is in San Diego, I doubt he knows who you are. I know its easy to bounce a track, but Im not releasing any tracks until the albums done. First time I made my tracks available to download on soundcloud, somebody copied and looped one on my beats. Not taking that chance again.

May 5, 2002
Ha my engineer is in San Diego, I doubt he knows who you are. I know its easy to bounce a track, but Im not releasing any tracks until the albums done. First time I made my tracks available to download on soundcloud, somebody copied and looped one on my beats. Not taking that chance again.
I FEEL YOU PIMP....ITS ALL GRAVY....IF YOU DO END UP MAKING ONE OF YOUR SONGS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD....I WOULD MAKE IT...."AINT FUCKIN WIT YOU"....IT WOULD SOUND NICE IN THE WHIP....HOW FAR ARE YOU ALONG WITH YOUR ALBUM?....DO YOU GOT A COVER, TRACKLIST AND FEATURES YET?

Dec 28, 2005
The album is close to being done. Doin a double disc. Got about 75% of it done. Cover is done, tracklist will be once I figure out the order I want my tracks in, features are pretty much done. Just a few of my close homies. No major features.

May 5, 2002
The album is close to being done. Doin a double disc. Got about 75% of it done. Cover is done, tracklist will be once I figure out the order I want my tracks in, features are pretty much done. Just a few of my close homies. No major features.
WHO DO YOU MAKE MUSIC WITH? WHO IS MAKING THE BEATS? CATS FROM SEATTLE? IS YOUR ALBUM GONNA HAVE MORE OF THE CONTENT LIKE "AINT FUCKIN WIT YOU"?

May 5, 2002
Primarily just me. Couple of my dudes I grew up wit. No names as of now. Two homies from San Diego, one of the homies from Watts, Stockton, & Tacoma. No Seattle dudes, ones I tried workin with proved themselves to be funny style. Im hoping theres no two songs that sound the same, but the tracks are all from the heart.
SOUNDS GOOD PLAYA. KEEP THE UPDATES COMING.