So Im Moving To Your Neighborhood NortWest Rydahz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Im moving from the Bay Area to Washington State in Feb. I might need a Sicc Breh to show me the lay of the land once I hang my hat. With the Sicc slowing down the way it is I just thought id hit yall up a lil early to see who else lives in Washington State. Ill be in the Bellingham area so Ill be able to hop on a fairy and check out Seattle also. I havent been on the sicc for ever but i was like damn I gatta hit up the NW chapter of the Sicc. lol :fist-bump: :taco:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Im moving from the Bay Area to Washington State in Feb. I might need a Sicc Breh to show me the lay of the land once I hang my hat. With the Sicc slowing down the way it is I just thought id hit yall up a lil early to see who else lives in Washington State. Ill be in the Bellingham area so Ill be able to hop on a fairy and check out Seattle also. I havent been on the sicc for ever but i was like damn I gatta hit up the NW chapter of the Sicc. lol :fist-bump: :taco:

May 9, 2002
You dont need a ferry to get to Seattle from Bellingham....just drive S on I-5.

Why Bellingham? Only thing up there is WWU, and i am pretty sure you are not going to college at this point. Job?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Bellingham was the site of the Bellingham riots against East Indian (Sikh) immigrant workers in 1907. A mob of 400–500 white men, predominantly members of the Asiatic Exclusion League, with intentions to exclude East Indian immigrants from the work force of the local lumber mills, attacked the homes of the South Asian Indians. The Indians were mostly Sikhs but were labelled as Hindus by much of the media of the day.

America is a joke

Anyway, looks like you have to enjoy small town life to live there... Enjoy your stay.

May 9, 2002
Bellingham is cool if you're into outdoors type of stuff. Mount Baker is close, San Juan Islands, Lake Whatcom, etc.

I am partial to Vancouver, BC as well. Cool city plus a lot of bad international chicks live up there.
If i could afford to live in BC i would...its my fav city not named Seattle. But if you think its expensive living here....

Jun 1, 2004
Washington is dope, I like it. I never been to bellingham but the big difference in my opinion is time seems to slow down up here compared to the fast life of Cali.

the other dude is right, there does not seem to be too much activity in this spot. I wandered in here because I seen it didnt have a cool "new" green box next to it.

Props: BIG CHUNK