Slim Jesus and Trae tha truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Yea i like the xavier track i posted (2 be honest its the first i found on youtube and the only track by him i listened 2 so far)
Simple rap with an easy vibe i can dig dat
Na Xavier is good. He's talented and has drive. He's like the only non-gang affiliated rapper from here that has any fans. I actually do like that song, it's simple and catchy with some good punchlines. I could see him blowing up in some form or fashion. He's positive and is a crazy hard worker. Goes out and does his own tours, makes his own clothing line that is actually real popular out here... I'm working on doing some business with him as far as some bigger shows.

May 27, 2006
Yea i dont know how macklemore sounds but when i heard the xavier track i was like ok thats a realer version of macklemore. Maybe both being from washington is the only similarity tho but yea he got something catchy as u say. Commercial but not in a bad way just some sort of mass appeal. I can see him touring its good music to be played live. Different people can have a good time to it.
Just realized "its goin down tonight"!!! Much success dat should be a nice event and help to open up new oportunities.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Yea i dont know how macklemore sounds but when i heard the xavier track i was like ok thats a realer version of macklemore. Maybe both being from washington is the only similarity tho but yea he got something catchy as u say. Commercial but not in a bad way just some sort of mass appeal. I can see him touring its good music to be played live. Different people can have a good time to it.
Just realized "its goin down tonight"!!! Much success dat should be a nice event and help to open up new oportunities.
Thanks bro! It went well. About 300 people which is huge for here. Trae was cool as fuck, slim was actually pretty cool. He got booed for half his set though haha. Xavier killed it live too. I'll post some photos later.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Z-Ro don't leave the south, and I'm positive he's not going to go anywhere with Tre. Congrats Mike you're doing it big up there. I'm getting a new car here in a month, after that I'm DEFINITELY coming to a show. Keep the hustle strong Snakegang @Snakegang

Dec 4, 2006
nice avy EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER lol fuckin stitches lol

get your whip and swing thru my town on the way to Walla an we'll both go up!!! im on the way, or we can take my car when u get here either way homie

congrats on the show!!! looks like it came out well!!!

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
nice avy EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER lol fuckin stitches lol

get your whip and swing thru my town on the way to Walla an we'll both go up!!! im on the way, or we can take my car when u get here either way homie

congrats on the show!!! looks like it came out well!!!
Man as soon as Snakegang @Snakegang brings Afroman I'm there dog lol