Sir Mix-A-Lot's SUCCESSOR?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2006
Who's it gonna be? I think its a valid question. If niccas dont start workin together more and branchin out and reachin these other niccas thats doin it NICE in the NW, then the rest of the country got us in they pillows!!

I CANNOT let that happen. This is MrSniccrs hand extended to do whatever to have every nicca "Up Top" screamin "Fa EVERGREEN!!" proudly and MAKIN niccas respect what we doin.

Even if we gotta ride the coat-tails of our "southern" cousins (the Bay, personally my roots) then so the fuck be it, blood...cuz, homie, doggy, fam, cousin, peoples, doodles. Whatever's whatever. We can hear niccas is hungry, but its only cause we hearin the stomach growls. It's time to bite niccas heads and keep it moving.

Thank you kindly for readin what a nicca gotta say.

MrSniccrs.

Check me out in the sig...download it, listen good. Good music aint hard to find!

"Up TOP": it's the Movement!

Mar 31, 2006
That's why I'm working on financing a real "Tour" bus, to smash on all these venues and take NW artists outisde of their region so these other places can get a taste. They'll be alot more info on the E.C.E. site in July.....

Apr 6, 2006
If we gotta do it the hard way...SO BE IT! Im willin to force-feed the baby birds that cant fly, cousin.

Yeeeeee!

Funk, "Cant Fuck Wit Us"<----HOT!! Im fuckin with that. Shit, I even wrote 16 bars to that right there. Get at me, homie.

NonStop "I Feel Pimpish"<---FIRE!! I wrote to that shit, too.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Khevlar said:
That's why I'm working on financing a real "Tour" bus, to smash on all these venues and take NW artists outisde of their region so these other places can get a taste. They'll be alot more info on the E.C.E. site in July.....
"I'm just showing your girlfriend my tatoos"...hahaha

Jun 1, 2004
ITS THE BOY S.P. AND I AGREE WIT YOU MAN! FUCK THE PIGGYBACK RIDE THOUGH FAM! WE ARE DEEP ENUFF OUT HERE TO GET IT DONE OURSELVES.THERE IS ALOT OF TALENT OUT HERE BUT WE GET PUT IN THE BAY AREA BOX WHICH IS SOME BS.I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO THE BAY BUT LETS KEEP IT ALL THE WAY REAL.I SWEAR NIGGAS FROM EVERYWHERE COME HERE GET MONEY FROM SHOWS AND SMOKE GOOD.WE GOTTA PULL THRU THE TIME IS NOW!

Oct 21, 2002
S.P. said:
ITS THE BOY S.P. AND I AGREE WIT YOU MAN! FUCK THE PIGGYBACK RIDE THOUGH FAM! WE ARE DEEP ENUFF OUT HERE TO GET IT DONE OURSELVES.THERE IS ALOT OF TALENT OUT HERE BUT WE GET PUT IN THE BAY AREA BOX WHICH IS SOME BS.I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO THE BAY BUT LETS KEEP IT ALL THE WAY REAL.I SWEAR NIGGAS FROM EVERYWHERE COME HERE GET MONEY FROM SHOWS AND SMOKE GOOD.WE GOTTA PULL THRU THE TIME IS NOW!

Thats wassup to gotta get outta the E-40 mac dre genre its geetin pretty tired. No offense but how can we blow off somthing that you have heard numerous time and time again?

Apr 10, 2006
i'm feelin all of yall this is Da Gu from Elevation 420 over here on the 509 area. gotta get that tour bus up and running man and go nationwide wit it. check us out at www.soundclick.com/elevation420 and tell us what u think man. we representin dat evergreen too. peace

Apr 6, 2006
ON MY SOAPBOX...

Unfortunately, the dude I would LIKE to quarterback the whole shit I dont have access to. Sir Mix-A-Lot! How the fuck saucey would it be to have Mix, who's the ONLY nationally recognized NW nicca at the head of the table that we all eatin from?!

Im tellin you, this shit could be HUGE! Im tired of the NW being slept on and I know you all are as well. And to think of what could happen with Mix's influence! A few of us take a list of his beats and remix the songs ourselves! "Posse on Broadway" "Back Got Back" "Lockjaw" "My Hooptie" and pay homage to the dude at the same time that we biggin up our region!

If you can get these instrumentals, postum. I'll get on Myspace and do one big email and shootum to all the Northwess mufuckas I can find and salutem. Yuhdig?!