Since Sarkastik wants to put our dirty laundry out.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I aint left , and for the record, No more rumors.
I ain't Fuckin with D-Sane no more. I'm probably the only one that doesn't kiss his ass. I owe him some chips and I'm debating on whether i should pay him or not.
I'm not a child and will refuse to be verbally disrespected over small change.
I'm not hard to find AT ALL!
oh,,,, And I'm a BEAST on the mic, I probably started most of these cats rap careers with that Sarkazm.
I't doesn't hurt to tell the truth.
my number is for replies cuz I don't be fuckin' with this internet shit.
SARKASTIK NIGGA
You know what.......I wasn't even gonna broadcast this shit publicly. I was just gonna let it play out and if people found out.....then people found out. But of course immature muthafuckas can't help but be themselves.

Nobody kisses my ass......I'll be sure to let everyone know that you think they do though. It's called RESPECT.....you should learn about it. "Small change"???? I wouldn't call $1,500 small change. And if it's such small change......why are you having trouble coming up with ANY change??? lol

Since it doesn't hurt to tell the truth - here's the real deal.

SARKASTIK IS NO LONGER A STREET LEVEL ARTIST! He was dropped several weeks ago because he's a fuckin' BUM and not serious about this music shit. Rappin' is one thing......but he has no hustle and no dedication to this shit. And on top of all that......I've been questioning his loyalty since last summer - which is where our (I should say HIS) problems began.

Sarkastik basically pulled a "BYRDIE." He was given CD's to sell and fucked off the money (if he actually made any?). Then when he was given a second chance and MORE CD's several months ago......he fucked that off too. I told Sarkastik a year and a half ago that when he got out of jail (he was locked up for like 9 months....that's where he was at from August of 2002 until like April of 2003 right before his album came out) he better get his shit straight or I wasn't goin' to fuck with him anymore. Well.......in the immortal words of Ice-T - "Ya played yourself."

Now if you wanna get into the nitty gritty.....what really happend was he thought his faggot-ass partner WIZ was gonna get some big money and so he started kickin' it with him real tough (plus WIZ verbally sucked his dick everyday and made him feel special). He had fucked off my money and knew I wasn't happy about it.....so he figured he would switch labels (again) and fuck with Wiseworks Ent because his gullable ass got sold a dream by this compulsive lying piece of shit WIZ. But when everybody realized that WIZ was full of shit and there wasn't a million dollar settlement coming.....everybody jumped ship. Sarkastik was forced to come back and deal with me (this was several months ago) and started talkin' about doin' his next album. Even though he ain't cashed me out what he owes me for this last album! I was basically like - "BRING ME SOME MONEY AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT."

Fuck you SARKASTIK. You can talk all that shit you want......I gives a fuck. You're a fuckin' BUM. You crying to me because you're broke? Like it's my fault? Last I checked......you're a grown-ass man - start ACTING like one. Get a fuckin' job.....get a fuckin' hustle.....quit blaming everybody else for your problems. Because at the end of the day.....there's only one person to blame - ALLAN WRIGHT. I work my ass off everyday to make sure I eat......what's your excuse? Regardless if at the end of the day I made my money legally or illegally.....I still make sure that I make some money. I don't depend on nobody for shit.

And like SKUNT told you.....you wanna start acting like a tough guy.....go talk to FRAME.....he got some issues to discuss with you. You don't want that brought out in public though...... :confused:

Lastly......don't give me that shit about "I was down with you when everybody turned they back on you." Naw.....you were just using me to get your album out. You never gave a fuck about me. If you did......you wouldn't have fucked off our business relationship. Because that was YOUR FAULT.

I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!! lol.......no you're not. And here I am trying to just make my money back off of another album......thank god I only pressed 1,000. Have a nice career Kas.....you're off to a great start.

Oct 21, 2002
Holy shit that sucks i want to get another cd from kastik and was hoping soon is there a chance of that happening??^^a new cd i dig that other one to the full whats up^^

Feb 26, 2003
how manny more muthafuckaz gonna get dropt from slr.........nah but its fucked up becuzz he owes you chips mayne......i mean ive he aint giving it back....ya gotta get it back

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
I mean......how the fuck does that sound? "I owe D-Sane money....but I ain't fuckin' with him anymore." Who's not fuckin' with who?

This shit was bound to happen anywayz. Regardless of the financial issues we have.....he was becoming dead weight anywayz. He's just another talented rapper that lacks the ambition, drive and dedication to make it happen. Kas is like all these other fools that don't make it anywhere because he just wants to make music and has no business sense. The days of just being a rapper are FAR over. You have to be a business man and work just as hard as everybody else is. Rappers jobs are NOT over once they leave the studio and anybody who thinks so is gonna end up assed out.

It's 2004 people......if you have an album out and you're not in the streets daily promoting it.....don't be surprised at the results. And if your label gives you CD's to sell and you don't bring the money back to the table......don't be surprised when your CEO (aka the muthafucka that ACTUALLY PAID for everything) trips on you.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
It's 2004 people......if you have an album out and you're not in the streets daily promoting it.....don't be surprised at the results. And if your label gives you CD's to sell and you don't bring the money back to the table......don't be surprised when your CEO (aka the muthafucka that ACTUALLY PAID for everything) trips on you.
That's real talk. When X+G set out we didn't stop until we sold the 800 units (200 were set to the side for promotions) we had. That took about two months, but notice we didn't print up another thousand because neither one of us has the time to be in the streets on the daily tip. Our next album will be pushed so much harder then the first, with everything there is progression. Real talk though... don't bother rappin if you can't get on the grind HARD.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Easy for you to say.

Once again.....I feel the need to defend myself and explain the situation. I didn't want to.....I've been forced to. I didn't even want this shit to go public......because in reality it's mine and his business and that's it. Now that he brought it out though.....people are gonna ask questions so I might as well set the record straight and wrap it up.

And the last place I wanted this shit to end up was on here.......but I'm not the one who brought it here. What a funny guy........"I don't be fuckin' with this internet shit" but he wants to talk shit.....am I the only one that sees the irony in this?

Oh well.......I just brush the dirt off my shoulder and keep movin' with the real.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
"artist" funny word aint it.........you would think it menat sum form of "smarts" or juss sum form or rightousness , but it all seems to familar, over and over, "artist" in these cases sum times should mean "orphan", due to the aspect that these "artist" are really looking for a "father" or a "sugar daddie", sumone to feed them when they "need", i dont know your situtaion but in general i feel ya , no disrespect to any one but comin from a CEO and sum one that has had his own case of "orphans", i understand whut you are tripping on D Sane, Honer and Loyality go a long ways, seems as though the ones that value them will be the ones that have the true success......its almost like a whore, you slept with one label, then another , then back to the first one, then a diffrent one, pretty soon you all fucked off, and aint no label wanting ta fuck with ya, cuz your Honer and Loyality is in question, so then is best you learn the business side of things or bascially they juss phase out, like all the other whores.....like i said no disrespect to any one , juss another view point to this "public" scene

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
the biggest problem we've run into is the perception that words on paper are equal to money............. meaning... an artist sayz, i just invested all my stories and words into the project,,,, and that makes them equal partner or head honcho of the situation.... however them words w/o an investor are just words.... but MONEY,,,is money.

i can put $5,000 on the table and an artist can throw down 20 pages of raps.... there's potential for those raps to MAKE MONEY with money backin um.... but potential never guarantees money.. and at the same time... that $5,000 is worth $5,000 no matter what. it's guaranteed value, no matter what you do with it or where you take it or what you invest it in. jus some insight...

Apr 25, 2002
og MS said:
i can put $5,000 on the table and an artist can throw down 20 pages of raps.... there's potential for those raps to MAKE MONEY with money backin um.... but potential never guarantees money.. and at the same time... that $5,000 is worth $5,000 no matter what. it's guaranteed value, no matter what you do with it or where you take it or what you invest it in. jus some insight...
To all the wanna-be rappers.... Read. SOAK.

MS was nice about it. I would have said, 'until your lyrics have made money, they are WORTHLESS'. Cold truth.

Mar 11, 2004
well considering the way the game is today, every rapper thinks they deserve something regardless of how much work they put in, when i started fuckin with music i set no goals and whatever happens happens. winning over the industry is like winning the lotto, you got a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000 chance of winning.....lol

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
IN ALL HONESTY EVERYONE LOOKS AT IT DIFFRENTLY...THE INVESTOR HIMSELF THINKS THE WORDS MEAN NOTHIN AND ARE WORTH LESS THEN POCKET LINT...BUT THE ONE WHOI WROTE THOSE LYRICS THINKS DIFFRENT...IN MY CASE...I THINK MY LYRICS ARE WORTH A KOO BUCK...IM NOT SAYIN THERE THE BEST AND SO AM I...BUT I KNOW IF I WERE 2 CONNECT WIT AN INVESTOR I WOULD MAKE EVERY LAST PENNY HE PUT IN THE PROJECT....BACK FOR HIM PLUS INTREST...JUSS OFF THOSE LYRICS...

AND ON THAT NOTE...THERES ONE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER CHARGE FOR A VERSE...I WOULDNT WANNA STOP ANYONES HUSTLE...IF I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS 2 MAKE MONEY OUTTA DOIN MUSIC AND THE LONG PERIOD OF TIME IT TAKES 2 COLLECT...I WOULDNT WANNA ADD ANOTHER WEIGHT ON THE MANS SHOULDERS BY CHARGIN HIM...MAYBE IM THINKIN THE WRONG WAY...BUT IT WORKS FOR ME

Mar 11, 2004
"BUT I KNOW IF I WERE 2 CONNECT WIT AN INVESTOR I WOULD MAKE EVERY LAST PENNY HE PUT IN THE PROJECT....BACK FOR HIM PLUS INTREST...JUSS OFF THOSE LYRICS..."

alot of people say that but dont show and prove, no disrespect to you, but you get what im saying, and that is the problem, people need to do what they say they are gonna do and not half ass it. you cant expect someone else to put food on your table, you need to do it yourself.