Since Sarkastik wants to put our dirty laundry out.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
I'm glad you all are entertained.The truth is a MUTHAFUCKA tho.I'm sure some more cats will be jumpin' ship because they are the 48th project out of the 57 projects D-Sane got.
Ain't no hard feelings D, You are pretty short with your responses, but i guess this time I hit a nerve.
Wish you the best of luck with whatever you got for the future, and for the Sarkastik fans (that's if there is any left) I got plans for yall.
Oh, I only owe D $1000, We traded a no gimmiks box for the sarkazm's... Oh thats right,,,, I forgot,,I don't owe him SHIT!
And like I said , If ANY BODY got some shit they want to staighten out , .....360-471-6512
Holla

Apr 25, 2002
Diggz Dime said:
BUT IF PEOPLE COME WITH WEAK TRACKS,NO ONE WILL BUY IT(EX.CANIBUS,JADAKISS,ALL EAST COAST ARTISTS)
(quote)

Both those mc'z u jus named would eat up 75% of all westcoast artist...by thurr selves
YES BUT LOOK AT THEIR RECORD SALES....OR LACK THEREOF....I THINK I JUST MADE MY POINT.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
No love lost here, Kas. Your rap style aint my style, but other people are feelin it and I respect that. The production skills is on point though, I can't front on that.

Apr 25, 2002
Diggz Dime said:
Nelly sells more then everyone except eminem...so nelly is the second best rapper?

YES BUT LOOK AT THEIR RECORD SALES....OR LACK THEREOF....I THINK I JUST MADE MY POINT.
nelly has nice production....which further makes my point...production is just as important as lyrics if you want to be successful.

Apr 14, 2003
Look at Nelly's style too bruh its more universal which means a larger group of people like his shit especially females i dont really like it after that Lunatics album

Aug 14, 2003
JUST BECAUSE YOU SELL THE MOST, DOSEN'T MAKE YOU THE BEST, TO ME, RAKIM IS THE GREATEST, AND HE ONLY WENT PLATINUM A FEW TIMES, NOBODY CAN FUCK WITH HIM, AND NOBODY EVER WILL

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
art is timeless and often priceless...money isnt....

Money holds value regardless of the situation... lyrics... it depends who and when and then maybe.. just maybe. With CASH.. there's no ands, ifs or buts.