Seattle Seahawks' Shaun Alexander wins MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
1) "he's definitely going to be a rich man now"

FALSE, it won't matter with the contract negotiations, he was going to be asking for the same thing before that he will now, the benchmark is Tomlinson's 8 million a year, that is what he will be asking for, maybe a mil more. LT is the determinant here, not any MVP award.

2) "hawks ain't much without him"
False: they'd still be an above average team, probably would still be in the playoffs but would they have the first round bye, hell no, would they have a chance at the Super Bowl, hell no

Apr 14, 2003
xpanther206 said:
2) "hawks ain't much without him"
False: they'd still be an above average team, probably would still be in the playoffs but would they have the first round bye, hell no, would they have a chance at the Super Bowl, hell no
I dont know, bro. they got some recievers and shit, if they had no running game Hasselbeck would just be another average QB. just wonderin does anyone know what percentage of their points alexander accounted for??

Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
I dont know, bro. they got some recievers and shit, if they had no running game Hasselbeck would just be another average QB. just wonderin does anyone know what percentage of their points alexander accounted for??
just look at Mo Morris' numbers (4.1 yards per carry), they have the best offensive line in the NFL, of course they'd have a decent running game, it wouldn't be a special running game, but it'd be an above average one.

There is no sport in the world that is as team oriented as the game of football, so if they resign him it won't be as good as everybody will make it out to be, and if they do not resign him, it won't be as bad as everybody will make it out to be. But yeah I'm stoked he won the award of course, he deserved it.

May 4, 2002
Shawn Alexander made the Seahawks this year...if it wasnt for Shawn we wouldnt have had nearly this much success........anybody that watches football knows that an exclent running game opens up the passing game.....The recievers and Matt hassleback wouldnt have had such good years with out Shawn running the ball........hands down...

And...Shawn only did this good this year cause he saw the $$$$$...watch next year I bet he turns it down a notch.....