Seahawks Anthem???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Jun 5, 2004
Thought the broncos one was wack... But i dont really like any of these "hey i think r team did good this year, lets write a simple ass corny radio-friendly ass rap and get radio play and exposure and free promotion lets capatalize on some people we never mets' success"...songs. Make a damn song when ur teams losing and really needs boost of spirit, not just everytime a team does good flood radio stations with 15 different wiz khalifa remixes... Theres a few exceptions like one of the giants songs was ok, but most of them r wack

If yall really wanna put on for yo city, then do a real song like this, AND THEN if ur team ends up going to the super bowl u can do another song, and by then people will probably choose your version over others because they remembered that people liked your first song

Feb 14, 2004
Does one exist for the Super Bowl like the one Skunt did way back in '06? Gotta admit, this one for the Broncos is pretty good, a lot better than any of the Seahawk ones I've heard so far. Problem is, the rappers in our town who really know what they're doing aren't the ones making these songs I've been hearing on KJR or on YouTube.

DENVER BRONCOS ANTHEM - INNERSTATE IKE Feat. ESI JUEY & NYKE NITTI (PROD BY SIMES CARTER) - YouTube
I've seen some videos on youtube, but none worth posting. Some are alright. And some are just wack.