RIP Jesse "Byrdie" Watson + Memorial info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we must report the untimely passing of our brother, Seattle Hip-Hop legend and Full Time Soldier member, Jesse "Byrdie" Watson. Byrdie passed away at the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle on December 2nd, 2013. He endured a long battle with cancer that began in 2006 and fought hard all the way until the end. Byrdie had reportedly gone into remission and was declared cancer free in the past few years, but unfortunately it resurfaced again recently and caused nearly irreparable damage to his body. This damage, along with other medical complications is what ultimately led to his passing. Our brother Byrdie will be forever remembered as one of the coldest lyricists to ever grace the stages of the NW music scene, a ferocious battle/freestyle MC, but must of all, for his infectious smile, whit and charming demeanor. You would be hard pressed to find anybody that would have a negative thing to say about him. He will be missed dearly by all that knew him.

Anybody that would like to come out and pay your respects to our brother Byrdie, we’ll be celebrating his life this Sunday December 8th at the Southside Commons in Columbia City/South Seattle.

If you are interested in donating to his family to help them with his funeral costs, you can visit BYRDIE LIVES and donate via PayPal.

Thank you all so much for the kind words & support at this time.

Date: Sunday, December 8th, 2013
Time: 3:00pm – 7:30pm
3518 S. Edmunds St.
Seattle WA 98118

May 5, 2002
Rest in peace byrdie....i have known byrdie since 1993 and everytime i have seen him since then he was always smiling and spittin super flows....i havent seen him in awhile and i just got the news of byrdie passing....my heart goes out to his family and friends....im sorry d....i know that byrdie was always close with you bro....byrdie will always be remembered as a true seattle rap legend....rest in peace jesse "byrdie" watson