QUESTION BOUT SEATTLE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
How is it living there? I guess I am asking someone who moved there from somewhere else...more than the one's that been there they whole lives cause I know there is biased oppinions. Curious as to the lifestyle and the economy...it's always been an intruiging city to me.

Thanks.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Living in Seattle, the closer to town you get is more expensive....It's reasonably expensive to live here.....I would say....Not as much as Cali tho.....and it rains a lot....but i like the rain, so it doesn't bother me....

if you're intrigued, then why don't ya just visit?

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
as far as the economy and the lifestyle goes.....it is very bay related....if you know what it is like to live in Frisco, then you would probably kno what it is like to live in Seattle...The economy is better in the bay tho...you make a lot more money in the bay area than in Seattle...Seattle ain't sluffin tho....by any means!!!

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I moved from the Yay almost 6 years ago. It's VERY different up here. The weather, landscape, and architecutre is different. It's a lot slower than Cali, Seattle doesn't really have side shows like the Bay does, and there aren't really that many Nortenos. But there is a lot of things that are the same. We have shootouts and fights at the club, we hustle and grind the same, and have a lot of the same slang. All in all, Seattle is a good place to live and raise a family. I give it 2 thumbs up.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
^^^

Your right, there ain't no kind of side shows in Seattle, unless you consider china town on friday nights a side show, shit gets real grimey down there on Friday nights.......but anyways, Notes, what is a Norteno?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Coo....thanks for all the feedback. I ain't really concerned with the gang activity etc. just wondering bout the overall feel for Seattle...it seems like a slower paced city but alot of opportunity in and outside of music. This concerns more OUTSIDE music stuff....basically like you mentioned...raise a family type shit.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ If its any indication, i'm gradually moving my way towards it. First Aberdeen, then Olympia, and i'm planning on going to college in Bellingham. After that, i hope to find a job in the greater Seattle area and commute...

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
^^ If its any indication, i'm gradually moving my way towards it. First Aberdeen, then Olympia, and i'm planning on going to college in Bellingham. After that, i hope to find a job in the greater Seattle area and commute...
Olympia to Bellingham, that sounds like you passed it!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
If you wanna be somewhere good/safe for your child,and be within 15 minutes or so of the city...with a decent mortgage,I'd go with...
Burien
Des Moines
Shoreline
Renton

Could be wrong,but that's my view of it.I'm looking to buy a house in Burien/Des Moines/Federal Way as we speak.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
When I buy a condo in Seattle...I will hit the eastside of Seattle...such as kirkland, bellevue, or even redmond...it's livin good in those neighborhoods...real good spot for a family or to keep it on the low without having to deal with grimey shit...

Another place is right on Alki beach...if you can afford it...that would be a playas life...

Jul 10, 2002
If you want a condo, you can get ones for relatively cheap in Beltown or Ballard for like 150,000
The mortgage payment would work out around 760 plus your taxes and ins/dues.
I'm into Real Estate, so hit me up if you're interested in homeownership when you touchdown in the 206 town!!!

Respect