Problem and Raz Simone in Walla Walla August 23rd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
We just added King Leez from Tacoma he went by leezy soprano for a while. He's Raz Simone's protege kinda. Also prince hyph from portland.
That prince Hyph was the one on FB Trynna get on right? If I remember correctly the song wasn't quite my style of liking but his energy and skills were on point? Now I gotta go check

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
That prince Hyph was the one on FB Trynna get on right? If I remember correctly the song wasn't quite my style of liking but his energy and skills were on point? Now I gotta go check

Yup! I was kinda annoyed because whenever we announce a bigger show everyone hops out of the woodwork wanting to open so I didn't really give him a chance at first. But I finally checked his stuff out more and like it. Plus his live show is really good. And after talking to him he's a cool ass guy and has a good following. We're trying to branch out and not just have a bunch of locals on every show.