Once upon a time I did a song with Brotha Lynch & X-Raided...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
These verses have had quite a journey and I'm one of the only people that knows the whole story.

These verses originally belonged to a Louisville, KY rapper named Bukshot, who used to be a member of the Siccness. Not sure if he's around here anymore. What I was told was, in 2002 he sold the verses to a bay rapper named Decoy, who also used to be a member of the Siccness and knew of me through here as well. He basically hired me to make the beat and mix the track. I sent it to him and it never came out. I talked to him a few months later and he said that Bukshot had used the verses on his album (which apparently he wasn't supposed to) and also that he had a concern about Lynch's people having a problem with it. So, I guess he decided to scrap the track and never put it out.

Later, somehow my guys from Killa Valley ended up with the files and had Syko make a beat to it. They however, had Lynch's vocals all out of time if I remember correctly. I assume Decoy sold off the Lynch & X verses to some unsuspecting buyer to try and minimize his losses. Who knows. But that's the story of this track and these verses. I've been sitting on this song since 2002.

Here's the original song from Bukshot in 2002...

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I remember you posted this song on your MySpace page like 6 or 7 years ago. I think you called it a remix and, at the time, I thought you actually sampled the vocals and hid the original beat with all of the background strings - which I thought was genius. Didn't know the whole story til now. Track knocks though!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
BTW...the last time I talked to Playboy 7 from Doomsday, which was about a year ago, he said he had just left the studio with Lynch and that they had recorded a couple cuts with him over my beats for "The Plague 2" album they're supposed to be working on. I ain't heard a peep from Playboy 7 since though and he been MIA from all his social networks for hella, so who knows if and when that shit is ever coming out.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
its crazy i know decoy jr playboy 7 lynch and jazz x raideds mom

been here too many years that i even know this back-story is crazy to me lol i cant even remember what happened last week

thanks for posting this though D, hope playboy is cool

*edit if im not mistaken didnt bukshot get caught up in some sex offender shit too around this time?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Nice post D-Sane thanks for sharing this. Night Shield, Syko, Bukshot, D-Sane, Playboy-7 damn it's Siccness Golden Selection right there..

Goin off topic here, but would you remember the producer who was behind a lot of DeCoy beats? Forget his name, and this was on the old siccness. He was pretty good. I guess you or Lisicki would identify him?

here's another to share out the vaults that this producer made:

DeCoy feat_ C Nyze_Str8 Game.mp3 - DivShare

back on topic.. Where has the time gone man... I remember that post Playboy-7 made about doomsday comin back, thinkin it was a year ago. Just checked, 4 fuckin years.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Nice post D-Sane thanks for sharing this. Night Shield, Syko, Bukshot, D-Sane, Playboy-7 damn it's Siccness Golden Selection right there..

Goin off topic here, but would you remember the producer who was behind a lot of DeCoy beats? Forget his name, and this was on the old siccness. He was pretty good. I guess you or Lisicki would identify him?

here's another to share out the vaults that this producer made:

DeCoy feat_ C Nyze_Str8 Game.mp3 - DivShare

back on topic.. Where has the time gone man... I remember that post Playboy-7 made about doomsday comin back, thinkin it was a year ago. Just checked, 4 fuckin years.
i mentioned him earlier JR aka Deviant