NW Budsmokers Only

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I was puffin a blunt and havin this conversation the other day with my boy from Brooklyn about the trees up here in Seattle verses the trees in NY. I was tryna tell this guy that with the exception of maybe only a few Jamacans that serve some kill out that way every once in a while, the weed in Seattle is WAY more fire than in NY as well as most other spots in the country. What yall think about the weed up here compared to other spots?

May 13, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah thats real shit though. I've been all around the country and NW bud by far is just killin every thing else. Shit even I'm blowed rigt now hahaha. BC got some fire ass shit too cause we all in the same geographical region even though they in Canada.

Sep 4, 2002
And`1 said:
portland has the same quality dank as seattle you just need to know where to get it.
I was thinkin the same thing... ITS all Bomb here in the great NW.... I love beening able to go up to sea town and still get the same quailty bud....daaaamn Its the shit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah for sure the Seattle has some of the best bud in the States. I love the shit we get around here. Even when its not the top of the line like we expect it shits on most of the stuff comming from other states. But I do got to say I spent 2 months in Atlanta last year and they have some fire weed. It was very similar to what we got in the Seattle area. Plus I am from NYC and go back atleast once a year and all my boys tell me to bring that green. Like Willz said you can find some really good dank in NYC but you are gonna pay a high price for it. Plus anyone going to NYC anytime soon im gonna give you a "hint".......fools in NY LOVE our MUSHROOMS and pay a really good amount to get them.

Nuttkace