Northwest Top 5 MCs RIGHT NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Curious to see what some of the homies on here have as their current top 5 in the Northwest rap game... iam currently working on my list and will provide it when its done... this damn section is dead, i was thinking this could start a nice lil convo with some of the rap heads in here :siccness:

Dec 4, 2006
M DOT 80
KAE ONE
L ROC
YOUNG DOLCE
Y SIC

thats a solid listen homie

i got this list so far but i might be changing it

LROC (glad to see you mentioned him, he just keeps dropping heat)

Y Sic ( new stuff is bangin!!)

Certified Outfit (i know they are a duo but both can spit)

Kae One ( the joint with June KNOCKS and so do the collabo joints with Rich The Factor and Philthy Rich)

Red Head Steve (one of my all time favorites and the stuff he always spits heat, cant wait to hear more new tracks from him)

MDot is a dude im strongly considering... there are more than a couple i might end up changing but as of right now its these spitters... as far as OGs i gotta mention Syko, if we get something new from him i will add him to list again

Last edited:

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
The only list I wanna be on is a the one where mfkas make timeless and classic music.
Quality over quantity

Dec 4, 2006
The only list I wanna be on is a the one where mfkas make timeless and classic music.
Quality over quantity

this list has nothing to do with quantity, its about quality.... i didnt list a single bubblegum pop rapper cause i dont fux with em at all, only the real ish gets played in my speakers :siccness:

im just looking forward to seeing what u might drop for us in the near future

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
@clutch I appreciate that homie. Like I said before, I'm greatful ppl still checkin for me...I'm not finished yet

Apr 19, 2006
Im not up on NW rap at all. Whos the one dude i should check for if im more into street shit?

Need some new artists in my playlists
NW classic peep it out. Syko Sykotherapy Zippyshare.com - Syko - Sykotherapy 2001.rar

Just a few others
Red Head Steve
Gangsta Nutt
Twin-G
A-train
Mafia aka Skuntdunanna
(Lack Of Respect)
Self Tightld
Full Time Soldiers
Certified Outfit
Dividenz

Dec 4, 2006
Lmfao

My lil bros J1M C2LE, T. Spoon & Swisher Sleep go hard af too check them out

I love how the FREE Links keep gettin shared and re-upped...100

C2LE and Sleep are dope, cant say ive ever heard anything from Spoon that i like though expect for 1 track... whats up with C2le?? anything new dropping??

what u mean by free links being shared n upped??

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Fatal Luchiano
Gifted Gab
Nacho
Karma and Nobi
Sam Lachow
Raz simone
King Leez

probably more I'm forgetting. I know Sam doesn't get a ton of love here but he puts out super quality party music. Can't listen to gangster rap all the time.