NORTHWEST STAND UP - The Super Bowl is LITERALLY the Northwest vs. the World

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lol its the truth.....the steelers have world wide pride...The Hawks.....pretty much Seattle......and the NW......but we all know the hawks are gonna be the super bowl party back to the town....

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
lol.. i been a stealers fan since i can remember...
old school terry bradshaw jersys and errything

steelers and patriots are my squads... been my squads since 15 + years...

since im in portland, and we dont have a team, we can adopt who we want...lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I saw that abotu a week ago and it wasn't that bad. Cali and some other states (mostly western us) were votin for the Hawks, and Georgia too...Oh well tho, we'll see who wins on Sunday. People can talk all the shit they want but it makes little difference in the game.

Apr 25, 2002
46% of Alabama was for the Hawks as well, still not as much as Pitt but easily the highest percentage of any eastern state. I think you can chalk that up to the Walter Jones effect (he's from a tiny ass town in the black belt, Anniston I believe). He is a god there for good reason.

To the Portland folks, do what you all want, but if 3 hours is too far for you then maybe it's too far for local-music oriented people to support your stuff.

I'm for a united Northwest where the only ways we're divided is college football & the NBA b/c you all have your Blazers.

Apr 25, 2002
nonstop_ga said:
lmao.. music has nuthin to do wit sports... take the bay for instance... oaktown and frisco support each other musically, but niners fans hate raiders fans...

fuck sports when the music is involved...
Yeah but that's b/c there's two teams, just like the NBA in the Northwest. This only works when there's one team.

If say, the Sharks made it to the finals (and people cared about hockey hypothetically) and it was a big big deal, and folks in Frisco were rooting against them, I think they'd be called Bay haters.

But no I'm not going to not buy a CD of yours b/c you are rooting for Pittsburgh, you are right, they are not perfectly linked.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
yeah thats all i was tryin to say... if it was the sonics in the finals, id be goin for them all the way, since there the only other team i root for...

but ive never been a seahawks fan... i hope they do good, tho.. cause the nw needs a confidence boost.. but steelers is my squad! lol..

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yo nonstop whats up with that "fuck the white people" -Cool Nutz. thats fucking skanless. fuck that dumb faggot :dead: