NORTHWEST OUTTA PRINT REQUESTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
anyone got any of SP aka Slopokes older work??? infact ANY of his work would be appreciated.... i was always surprised dude never got a lil more shine, his beat selection is amazing and he spits some solid bars that would apply to a bigger audience if his music had gotten outta the area a lil more imo

he had a track called "why music" i believe, talking about why he chose the profession of rapping an all that and his hunger for it, ALWAYS loved that song and that whole damn album but its soooooo fuckin hard to find his work.... any Siccness fam got his work??

Apr 9, 2004
I got a cd with a green white and yellow cover but cant remember title. I think it was in 04-05 in Spokane at this show with mo-x lil g cool nutz might have been there and some others. If I remember it was this place called the detour. I'll see if I can find in the stacks of northwest cds when I get home later if nobody else has it.

Apr 9, 2004
anyone got any of SP aka Slopokes older work??? infact ANY of his work would be appreciated.... i was always surprised dude never got a lil more shine, his beat selection is amazing and he spits some solid bars that would apply to a bigger audience if his music had gotten outta the area a lil more imo

he had a track called "why music" i believe, talking about why he chose the profession of rapping an all that and his hunger for it, ALWAYS loved that song and that whole damn album but its soooooo fuckin hard to find his work.... any Siccness fam got his work??
Better Late Than Never https://www.sendspace.com/file/v1iksq

Dec 4, 2006
ehhh yalll K @KINNY is up fighting wildfires in Alaska, lets wish our Siccness fam a safe trip!!!! just got an email from her and it looks like she is having a blast eating all the salmon she can lol .... just wanted to get the word out that we got someone here at Siccness doing some MAJOR things!!! PEACE