NORTHWEST OUTTA PRINT REQUESTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
Right! I didn't know that either. I've had this rip for a long time & to be honest I don't know if it's a tape rip or CD rip. It's def not my OG rip .. I wish!
the cover pics that are in the rip look like a cd. Crazy shit man, thanks again! I knew this girl when she moved from portland down to oakland and went by the name of Jymini. I wish she had let me know about her old shit back then....she's still doing music, christian rap even tho i don't really listen to that genre I got her latest cd be myself...shit is actually pretty dope...she still has skills for sure.

Mar 12, 2010
Pullman
the cover pics that are in the rip look like a cd. Crazy shit man, thanks again! I knew this girl when she moved from portland down to oakland and went by the name of Jymini. I wish she had let me know about her old shit back then....she's still doing music, christian rap even tho i don't really listen to that genre I got her latest cd be myself...shit is actually pretty dope...she still has skills for sure.
Hey Blaze1, check this vid it shows pics of the CD with inserts, back, etc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcMFoFSJl20
She's smooth for sure, I seen she switched up genres. I'll have to give her new stuff a listen.

Apr 25, 2006
Dec 4, 2006
K @KINNY

bruh i been BLASTING the hell outta the joints u dropped, that Emperor P had all the homies trippin!!! they hadnt heard it in YEARS!!!! what u need tho bro??? i wanna help u out too, i got some real rare shit too

Mar 12, 2010
Pullman
K @KINNY

bruh i been BLASTING the hell outta the joints u dropped, that Emperor P had all the homies trippin!!! they hadnt heard it in YEARS!!!! what u need tho bro??? i wanna help u out too, i got some real rare shit too
lol, hell ya! glad i could help ya out. i def have a few wants i'd like to find but they pretty rare! so thx for offer .. i hit u up, check ur messages .. thx bro!

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Ya man I bought it from your guy's shop back in 07 but now can't find it

Right on. Yeah that was a good one. I've got it for sure let me see if I can find it I'll hook you up. He had a mixtape that came out right around then that's dope. Called King of nw portland or something like that. I'll try and find that and upload it for you too.