NORTHWEST OUTTA PRINT REQUESTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006

WOW!!!! this dude right here dropped a GEM for the community!!! MAJOR LOVE on this one big homie, MAJOR!!! I would love to get my hands on more of these albums from this era cause I just don't have them anymore really... im down to do sum trading or whateva cause I got sum real nice NW stuff as well

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
WOW!!!! this dude right here dropped a GEM for the community!!! MAJOR LOVE on this one big homie, MAJOR!!! I would love to get my hands on more of these albums from this era cause I just don't have them anymore really... im down to do sum trading or whateva cause I got sum real nice NW stuff as well
Thanks boss! I have a pretty good NW collection. Let me know what you're looking for. They're all on CD so I'd have to rip them. I wish there were more copies of some of these floating around because I would buy them up in a second.

Dec 4, 2006
here are a couple joints I been trying to get but aint had much luck

Cheezealeo – Prada Shoes & Scrapers

Jay Barz - Hunger Pains 2

Logics - When All Else Fails

all albums/mixtapes by SP aka Slopoke

K-Sleez – Hustlas Scripture

all work from Certified/Certified Outfit and the solo work from BG Church n Swindle

Lil Danger - The Second Supper

Boss Up Inc – Gwop Dont Make Me I Make Gwop

of course I have MANY more but that's just it for now, don't wanna overdue it lol... anythang yall lookin for??

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
here are a couple joints I been trying to get but aint had much luck

Cheezealeo – Prada Shoes & Scrapers

Jay Barz - Hunger Pains 2

Logics - When All Else Fails

all albums/mixtapes by SP aka Slopoke

K-Sleez – Hustlas Scripture

all work from Certified/Certified Outfit and the solo work from BG Church n Swindle

Lil Danger - The Second Supper

Boss Up Inc – Gwop Dont Make Me I Make Gwop

of course I have MANY more but that's just it for now, don't wanna overdue it lol... anythang yall lookin for??

I've got that certified double disc if you need it. I want that boss up. I didn't know that actually came out

Dec 4, 2006
went a lil thrift shop out here in the 509 where I reside, found 2 northwest albums still in the plastic wrapping... Reigncraft 3, which we all know about him sure... then I found one I had never heard of, Split-50 (E-Dawg and Strange) i have heard lots of E-Dawgs solo work but ive never even heard of this lil group... anyway they were both only 1 buck a pop so i HAD to cop... there are 2 more copies of that Split-50 there in the wrapper if anyone is interested lemme know and i'll cop it n send it to you... since its so cheap i don't mind passing along some rare NW shit for the ppl who love this region yaaaaaa diiiiiig