North Coast Rain Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
See...

I really like it, but to make it work real well, you'll have to put in in one of the clear cases, with tray and make the tray a little more busy. Maybe pictures of the Artists on the Tray Card, on the Back Panal and inside the Booklet. Make sure that the Cover and the Front Spine match, then the rest should be really busy to counter the front being so simple. I love the simplicity though, I think the cover is awesome. I remember the one on raptalk with the Film Strips, this kicks that one's ass.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Re: Re: See...

EvilWayz said:
WE'RE THINKIN OF USIN THE FILMSTRIP IDEA FOR THE BACK TRAY OR INSIDE OF THE TRAY.............:devious:
Yeah, but that's more of a insert type of thing. I thought it was too busy for a cover. A cover shouldn't ahve too much, or there's nothing that is easily noticed.

Aug 18, 2002
I love the cover but what about using the Rainer Beer font on the text "Rain".....that's NW. You could even use the green Rainer Ale font. I think it hits your target audience.....shit, I'd be juiced and I haven't sipped the green death in years.

"RaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer".....anybody else remember that one? It's a classic in my mind.

Dec 11, 2002
L-wood said:

"RaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer".....anybody else remember that one? It's a classic in my mind.

OMG! I remember this one......lol.. the motorcycle right? :)

-- as for the Rainier Beer font.. I dont remember what it looks like...
I love this cover and can picture it on the racks..

Dec 11, 2002
I been sitting here (at work..lol..) staring at the cover.. and I think the "North Coast" and "Rain" fonts need to be adjusted in size so they flow a little better together..

Aug 18, 2002
I was thinking more like the bottle on the left.....I'm sure they have a newer logo now but the old 40's w/ green & gold lettering are what I remember. I couldn't find a better pic but somebody might have a label they can scan or something......anybody know which one I'm talkin about?

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I'm liking that text better, but I think the water spots look more like some rock chips in glass. They're too harsh and make a few look like they're "running" down the cover.... I think make the shadows a little lighter, to me they make the background the focal point not the text on top. But I remember that rainer beer shit, or you point to your head and as you say raaaaaiiiiinnnnneeerrr beeeer coooomess frooom here... you move your hand down to point to your crotch