The newest artists from the Northwest to get signed by a major label - Check it out!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
www.footworkmedia.net
I Fucked Your Mom said:
How come these cats ive never heard of always get signed to deals? Makes no sense at all...
Why dosn't it make any sense??? Did you check out the page? They got some real talented artists on their squad. Maybe you should try and get out a little more, they have been out here hustlin for as long as I've been around. They have opened up for some major artists as well as put together the Kanye West and Ludacris show in Canada this October. Anytime an artists makes some major moves from the Northwest WE SHOULD ALL BE SUPPORTING whether or not we care for em or not. With each move that is made it takes the Northwest as a whole, one step closer to getting the national attention that we have been lacking.

May 9, 2002
FootWork Media said:
Why dosn't it make any sense???
No street buzz maybe? There are TONS of MC's that have talent that i see grinding out here, and some cat Ive never heard of all of sudden gets a deal?

Did you check out the page?
Yup.

They got some real talented artists on their squad.
I only heard the R & B singer, he was coo.

Maybe you should try and get out a little more, they have been out here hustlin for as long as I've been around.
Where is "out here"?

They have opened up for some major artists as well as put together the Kanye West and Ludacris show in Canada this October.
And? My folks have opened for cats like Twista and Devin, Neema has opened up for major artists, Mr.DOG, Cool Nutz...you act like that some big deal. Anytime a MAJOR artist comes to town, promoters get local artists to open for them..whats your point?

Anytime an artists makes some major moves from the Northwest WE SHOULD ALL BE SUPPORTING whether or not we care for em or not.
What? Thats the dumbest shit ive heard. Homie, I support GOOD MUSIC. Im not just gonna throw money if i AINT feelin the artist. Cmon now.

With each move that is made it takes the Northwest as a whole, one step closer to getting the national attention that we have been lacking.
LOL. Ive been through this way too many times...the industry dont give two flyin fucks about the NW, they give a fuck about SALES. The NW aint got a gimmick, so the industry looks over us...deal with it.

Congrats to them cats, I wish them success to the fullest.

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
whaaat!?!? good shit! i talked to P last week and he said he had a meeting with them in LA. thats some shit! they got a real talented squad-singers, rappers, & producers.

I Fucked Your Mom said:
How come these cats ive never heard of always get signed to deals? Makes no sense at all...
i guess u dont come out to tacoma much? there's a lot of cats makin big moves that dont post on siccness. and if seattle promoters werent so scared to let more tacoma artists get down, you might have heard of them. does that make sense to u?

May 4, 2005
www.footworkmedia.net
Ok, I'm really not trying to go back and forth with this. You have your opinion and thats cool, I'm not trying to change it. But I will say this, there are some artists out here that I think should have been signed, they've been out here doing shit for years, pushing CD's out the trunk, doing tons of shows, with lots of fans but haven't been. But I don't think that that should take away from someone elses success just becuase you haven't heard of them. As far as supporting the Northwest music scene, there have been many times I've bought a cd from someone outside a club that I had no idea who they were. I bought it cause thats how I support the cause among going to shows and putting people on my shows. Now I'm not telling people to go buy a cd's and shit, all I'm saying is support local music!!! If you don't like a certain artist it dosn't mean that there aren't going to be millions of people who do. But as a region, I think instead of saying "man..how did THEY get signed" or "man them dudes suck" or whatever, we should be supporting each other instead of trying to tear them down. As far as the industry not caring about the Northwest I think that will change once we have aritsts coming out from here that can sell millions of records. They will have no choice but to pay attention. And with every artist that makes moves it gets us one step closer. I thought thats what we were all trying to work towards.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Progress! Much respect to the camp! Now if they can get into a position on the national scene to rep the NW on another level then I hope they show luv and rep it to the fullest!
The NW needs one BIG seller to blow if that artist pushes the scene out here!
I hope it goes down like that cause the NW has more wasted talent than anywhere else in the country! I believe that!
ONE!

Dec 15, 2004
nlrwriting said:
Progress! Much respect to the camp! Now if they can get into a position on the national scene to rep the NW on another level then I hope they show luv and rep it to the fullest!
The NW needs one BIG seller to blow if that artist pushes the scene out here!
I hope it goes down like that cause the NW has more wasted talent than anywhere else in the country! I believe that!
ONE!
same as him