NEW SINGLE FROM RED HEAD STEVE - GOING DOWN FT. GRYNCH, PAIN & WANZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Blah, blah, blah.....

This is the great d sane ? psh haha faggot, your whole life people have done nothing but use ur square ass and you let them over and over because u feel like they will be your homie and you'll fit in. Haha no you just a bitch who gets stomped on and walked over every chance some1 gets you easy target has-been old washed up ass sucka.
Damn Jarrod Roper...you mad bro? You're sounding hella salty & bitter. I got you ALL in your pussy ass feelings...lmao. You're the cornball fanboy still hanging out on a dead message board that I created 15yrs ago and swinging off the nuts of my homeboy. GTFOH. I might be a lot of things, but a faggot, square or a bitch ain't it. Washed up ass sucka? Naw...that's YOU with your washed up music career that never went anywhere. And even if all that was true, I'd still be more significant than you ever fucking will be. :classic:

You can kill yourself along with Mo-X and Wanz. Keep on talking, maybe we can resurrect this dead ass page. Dork...LOL. Tell Justin I said what up!