NEW INTERNATIONAL HIP HOP MAGAZINE BORN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
:siccness:For the past 12-13 years I was Editor In Chief of XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE based out of the Bay Area, California. Now I've taken all I've done and carried it over into my own creation-1 WORLD MAGAZINE and 1worldmag.com. I will be focusing on the Independent artist and their Record Labels. I have started the first issue by conducting my first CITY2CITY article in San Diego. The magazine will be shrink wrapped and will include a DVD and possibly a CD. Between the website and physical magazine I will be able to give all an opportunity to shine! Contact me Cesar aka Mr Ceza for any details or interest in getting in or coming aboard permanently. Thanks for your time, keep pushing the independent line, its our time to take over the industry!

Cesar aka Mr Ceza

(925) 594-0251

Editor In Chief/Owner
1 WORLD MAGAZINE
1worldmag.com
facebook/1worldmagazine

Dec 4, 2006
I wish u nothing but success, doing stuff like your doing is a dying industry that I hope is revived by true hip hop heads who appreciate the work and all that goes into creating a legit magazine for REAL rap heads... if u ever need to reach out to sum NW artists lemme know and I would be happy to do interviews for ya... I got HELLA questions I would love to ask the local talent here, sum deep shit, not the normal questions that all magazines ask

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
:siccness:For the past 12-13 years I was Editor In Chief of XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE based out of the Bay Area, California. Now I've taken all I've done and carried it over into my own creation-1 WORLD MAGAZINE and 1worldmag.com. I will be focusing on the Independent artist and their Record Labels. I have started the first issue by conducting my first CITY2CITY article in San Diego. The magazine will be shrink wrapped and will include a DVD and possibly a CD. Between the website and physical magazine I will be able to give all an opportunity to shine! Contact me Cesar aka Mr Ceza for any details or interest in getting in or coming aboard permanently. Thanks for your time, keep pushing the independent line, its our time to take over the industry!

Cesar aka Mr Ceza

(925) 594-0251

Editor In Chief/Owner
1 WORLD MAGAZINE
1worldmag.com
facebook/1worldmagazine
Best wishes bruh. Dont mind the negative Nancy's

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Thanks for your feedback. In my world(the artists/labels, etc.) have a need to be in print. Print records History, so IT will never die. How many mags are putting your favorite Independent artists in print? Pull the plug and what happens to the internet? Yes Magazines are declining but that's in the Mainstream world, where Mags were over abundant. I live in the Indi world, where there are not enough Entities worth trusting to give you the TRUTH.

Peace and Love

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I wish u nothing but success, doing stuff like your doing is a dying industry that I hope is revived by true hip hop heads who appreciate the work and all that goes into creating a legit magazine for REAL rap heads... if u ever need to reach out to sum NW artists lemme know and I would be happy to do interviews for ya... I got HELLA questions I would love to ask the local talent here, sum deep shit, not the normal questions that all magazines ask
THANKS FOR REACHING OUT!

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Thanks for your feedback. In my world(the artists/labels, etc.) have a need to be in print. Print records History, so IT will never die. How many mags are putting your favorite Independent artists in print? Pull the plug and what happens to the internet? Yes Magazines are declining but that's in the Mainstream world, where Mags were over abundant. I live in the Indi world, where there are not enough Entities worth trusting to give you the TRUTH.

Peace and Love
no mags are honestly since murderdog cut off their physical distribution which makes it seem like even more of a daunting and challenging task i see the angle in it and potential to support the underground music community which we all love however it seems like a potentially thankless and profitless business venture

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
What up Matt? Been too long homie!

Don't worry Rose, it will pop off in time homie. It's all about marketing and getting people to see the vision of showing love to the underground. Definitely a risky venture, but could potentially open up a market that has nearly been forgotten. It's just going to take a little time and effort. (plus some capital).
Glad to be back on the grind with you Cezar! You already know I got the NW on lock for you. Whatever you need out here boss. Lets get it!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
no mags are honestly since murderdog cut off their physical distribution which makes it seem like even more of a daunting and challenging task i see the angle in it and potential to support the underground music community which we all love however it seems like a potentially thankless and profitless business venture
You said it...Murderdog has been out 20 plus years. All they can do is shrink. I (1World) can only get bigger, since I was just born-born out of the ashes Xplosive created. Yes daunting and challenging it is, but isn't every business? My experience in it should allow me to do it, virtually Stress Free. Thankless it is, most artists don't know that phrase(Thank You). Profitless, for the most part, but that was fine since $ never motivated me in the first place. Putting artists in Print that would normally never be in print is my goal, and since 2001, its been mission accomplished ever since!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
What up Matt? Been too long homie!

Don't worry Rose, it will pop off in time homie. It's all about marketing and getting people to see the vision of showing love to the underground. Definitely a risky venture, but could potentially open up a market that has nearly been forgotten. It's just going to take a little time and effort. (plus some capital).
Glad to be back on the grind with you Cezar! You already know I got the NW on lock for you. Whatever you need out here boss. Lets get it!
NLR (Nick) your are appreciated. Been part of the team for 10 + years! Thanks for the support!