Nacho Picasso In Walla Walla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
daawwwwg!!!! u already fucking know iam coming thru!!!! u gettin Nacho is fuckin MAJOR!!! imma get some ppl on this straight up, imma get at you
Thanks bro I appreciate it! Basically it seems like most grow shops are kinda boring and cater to older folks. We're trying to cater to a younger crowd too. Plus we're looking at expanding and want to have a cool reputation not just some faceless brand. Figured doing events like this cost about the same as a few radio ads and hopefully bring in more new people. Kinda a gamble but I'm hoping it works out. You're in tri-cities right? PM me your address and I can send you some fliers and posters if you want.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
daawwwwg!!!! u already fucking know iam coming thru!!!! u gettin Nacho is fuckin MAJOR!!! imma get some ppl on this straight up, imma get at you

I sent your package out today. Spread the word as much as possible homie. Trying to get as big a turnout as possible. If you have questions about cheap motels or good spots to go around here don't hesitate to reach out.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Damn Snakegang @Snakegang I wish this was closer to Portland I'd hella rokll through to that event, but major props for getting Nacho P to fuck wit ya'll and vice versa! Big Moves Pimp!!

Dec 4, 2006
had my lil girl in the ER last night, we just got home this AM around 9.... iam honestly not sure if i can make it now... got flyers up in Tri Cities and in parts of the Valley, handed out a bunch at Blue Flame too... if my chicks schedule works out for us then i can make it , family first yaaaa diiiiiig..... imma be a sad guy to miss Nacho in the 509 tho :( maybe, maaaaaaaaybe theres a chance i can make it still tho

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
had my lil girl in the ER last night, we just got home this AM around 9.... iam honestly not sure if i can make it now... got flyers up in Tri Cities and in parts of the Valley, handed out a bunch at Blue Flame too... if my chicks schedule works out for us then i can make it , family first yaaaa diiiiiig..... imma be a sad guy to miss Nacho in the 509 tho :( maybe, maaaaaaaaybe theres a chance i can make it still tho

I appreciate putting those up! Sorry to hear about your lil girl bro. I talked to nacho and he was interested about the liquor. We were also crazy high and drunk at the time though so who knows how much he remembers.

Last edited: