Nacho Picasso In Walla Walla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It went awesome! Stayed up until 5 am with nacho and his buddy. Not a huge turn out but I get we got like 100 folks. Nacho is cool as fuck. I'll post some photos. Unfortunately the girl that was supposed to video and take photos was crazy high on molly and ended up taking horrible videos and pics
Hey man I'd say 100 people is a strong turn out, especially for out that way and at a grow shop and not an actual venue. Hell I've been to shows were bands that are much more popular than Nacho across the country had like 20 people at them lol.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Hey man I'd say 100 people is a strong turn out, especially for out that way and at a grow shop and not an actual venue. Hell I've been to shows were bands that are much more popular than Nacho across the country had like 20 people at them lol.

true. There were like 20-30 people that came out the bar across the street to watch it to. It was a good turnout. Nacho said he knows you from the cinema. Not sure if he legitimately remembered or was just being nice but he said "that's my nigga" haha.

Dec 4, 2006
I appreciate putting those up! Sorry to hear about your lil girl bro. I talked to nacho and he was interested about the liquor. We were also crazy high and drunk at the time though so who knows how much he remembers.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn man, im still sitting here this AM wishing it couldve worked out!!! that wouldve been a crazy opportunity!!! how did everything turn out tho bro?? good turnout???

Dec 4, 2006
Yeah everything went as good or better than we thought. Gonna do more shows for sure I'll keep you updated!

HELL YEAAAAHHH!!!!! thats great news big homie!!! really glad to hear it all worked out in a solid way for yall!!!! how do u feel it went as a promotional event for you guys tho?? that seems to be the real reason this was all put on and iam curious to see how u feel this went compared to radio/tv commercials??

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
HELL YEAAAAHHH!!!!! thats great news big homie!!! really glad to hear it all worked out in a solid way for yall!!!! how do u feel it went as a promotional event for you guys tho?? that seems to be the real reason this was all put on and iam curious to see how u feel this went compared to radio/tv commercials??

Really tough to say. Tons of people were talking about our shop for sure but hard to say if it's gonna translate into sales. I just went and got frozen yogurt and the girls there were asking about it and the shop. Honestly if we got 3-5 good solid regular customers to start coming to the shop it would make the whole thing worth it.

Dec 4, 2006
Really tough to say. Tons of people were talking about our shop for sure but hard to say if it's gonna translate into sales. I just went and got frozen yogurt and the girls there were asking about it and the shop. Honestly if we got 3-5 good solid regular customers to start coming to the shop it would make the whole thing worth it.

a good friend of mine goes back n forth from Walla to Tri fairly often and he knows ppl there in Walla too... you guys offer stuff they would be interested in, i will get the word out to him so he can spread the word to his homies there in Walla