Nacho Picasso ann Avatar Darko in Walla Walla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Ain't feeling Derek luh....king mag iiiight though. Bend Oregon? Interesting. Anyhow that's a dope show with the kings of Seattle right there....
Yeah it's not my favorite stuff but I'm 33 they're all like 20 haha. That Jake Sierra guy is selling beats to a lot of bigger artists right now. They're cool dudes.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
jake Sierra and King Mag are from Pendleton and have been blowing up locally lately.

ive heard of Luh before, on that Its Luh Bitch track... heard hes got a lil following, i hadnt heard of those dudes from Pendleton tho imma peep them

this concert is MAJOR!!!! 2 of my all time fav MCs headlining

whats up with this FTS presents reddoorrecords??

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
ive heard of Luh before, on that Its Luh Bitch track... heard hes got a lil following, i hadnt heard of those dudes from Pendleton tho imma peep them

this concert is MAJOR!!!! 2 of my all time fav MCs headlining

whats up with this FTS presents reddoorrecords??
Yeah I'm not 100% sure on the FTS reddoor thing. It was going to be smoke and a lot of dudes that were on this comp:
Smoke of F.T.S. – “The Red Door Compilation” (2004) – Street Level Records

But I'm not positive who all it will be. I haven't seen or talked to smoke since last summer. I set it up through their producer. So who knows.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I'm assuming the fts thing it's gonna be smoke ajay maybe e loc and Tripp and I'll prob roll thru for that

I hang out with jay-r (Tripp) pretty often and I asked him and he said he didn't even know about being on it haha. He loves nacho so im sure he'll be there regardless. Ajay is who set it up with me.