Nacho Picasso ann Avatar Darko in Walla Walla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Song is dope...other dude is pretty dope too.

If he wants to blow, needs to work on his image IMHO. Dude looks like a total scrub in the vid. Also, he is sporting a Seattle shirt? Thats bizarre for a lot of reasons.
I fux with Prince Hyph. He has a nice following up in Portland and just won the West Coast Hip-Hop Awards "Best Underground Artist" category.

Dec 4, 2006
I have him featured on my new project due to be released 10/28. I actually recorded it all while in Portland hence how I met Hyph and the Ugly Gang

whats the song with Nacho gonna sound like??? im guessing its not gonna be like your typical music, i looked it up and i couldnt personally find anything i liked at all... kinda sounds like lil zane beats from the 90s half the time... im wondering how u fit Nacho into that sound?? dont get mad, just some constructive criticism

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
whats the song with Nacho gonna sound like??? im guessing its not gonna be like your typical music, i looked it up and i couldnt personally find anything i liked at all... kinda sounds like lil zane beats from the 90s half the time... im wondering how u fit Nacho into that sound?? dont get mad, just some constructive criticism
Not Nacho... Prince Hyph. I've never heard Nacho's music.