The MUSIC CORNER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2002
One love to the south. This is to anybody who is doing there thing independently and is looking for mom and pop record stores in Dallas Texas to do consignment deals with. My family is opening a record store at 4409 Malcolm X Blvd. Dallas Texas, 75215 the phone number is 214- 565-7852. at this current time we are usually there from 11pm - 4 or 5am. We have everything set up, All we need is more product and strong support from all independents. We are on a very busy strip on the south side or better known as the Sunny Side. Our goal is to help rebuild the Community. Hopefully branch out to different cities and do the same thing which is help local artist help the environment that helped them by giving them the game. I need help in two ways product and promotion by word of mouth. The website will be up in a week or two. Untill then please get at me I f you have product just sitting around. Consignment on any thing T-shirts, atrwork whatever, It is a lot of money out here. Any kind of promotional materials are needed.

Peace. ThE MUSIC CORNER