Most Lyrical Out Of Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2005
Madison Kaine out of Corvallis Oregon will wreck any of these dudes on the mic straight up. Vocab, style, delivery, flow, speedy flow, understanding of rap, period.

May 9, 2002
Madison Kaine out of Corvallis Oregon will wreck any of these dudes on the mic straight up. Vocab, style, delivery, flow, speedy flow, understanding of rap, period.
Good for him/you...unfortunetly, this question had absolutely ZERO to do with Corvallis(lol), and everything to do with Seattle.

As for the actual topic, I dont know if you could name just ONE, as Seattle has many different flavors of MC's who all bring their own style. Skunt comes to mind, as does COLA & Notes...151 is in there and Pharoe(sp?) also.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Most lyrical? Mabey me, that is debatable along with everyone.We got good lyrics out here...No one will win this argument lol, but no one I mean no is fucking with my multi syllable rhyming period...I.M.O of course and Jay Barz, Mic P and Skunt might be the kings of punch lines

Nov 24, 2003
Good for him/you...unfortunetly, this question had absolutely ZERO to do with Corvallis(lol), and everything to do with Seattle.

As for the actual topic, I dont know if you could name just ONE, as Seattle has many different flavors of MC's who all bring their own style. Skunt comes to mind, as does COLA & Notes...151 is in there and Pharoe(sp?) also.

LMAO

Oh yeah well Johnny Applefuck straight outta Yreka will murk anyone in this thread, or anyone that knows anyone in this thread, PERIOD!